FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I'm really wondering what that kid said.

Because **** and ***** are used routinely on this show.

Maybe it was  just for comedic effect.

I gotta watch the last episode again. I wasn't feeling it. And Zan should have had his shoulders clapped. He was annoying

Darius >

and his blank face looks are priceless when someone looks at him with disgust or bewilderment :lol:

Darius is a good dude. Plus he's wise. That September money is going to get Earn out of a bind... in September. :rofl:

That was really ominous with the guy looking for Paperboy. Can't wait to find out who it is.

Show is too real..funny, and different. Good to hear they already said that they're renewing it for a second season after just 2 episodes before last night's 3rd 

Darius is that dude..reminds me of Chappelle

I still want to know who batman is/was who ran up on the house..

then you got whoever showed up at the bar looking for him, with the shaved side of his head

I still want to know who batman is/was who ran up on the house..

then you got whoever showed up at the bar looking for him, with the shaved side of his head
Word, I feel like every episode we gon see/hear about somebody lookin/plottin on Paper boi.  Whether it's a build up for somethin later or not remains to be seen.  Kinda slightly reminds me of The Sopranos with Tony 
laugh.gif

Best episode so far. That Zanlife dude is the epitome of all the corny dudes you see at shows handing out flyers, taking photos, acting like they're VIP. They all got a clothing line, they all know every artist in existence. Hip Hop is flooded with those types of people.

This is a quality show. I take back everything bad I said about Bino. This was worth the hiatus he took from music. Now he's coming back with this, and music in the coming months.

:smokin

wouldnt be official if they didnt have bankroll PJ being his rude lil self :rofl:

rip fresh.

Man I was so happy to see PJ. He definitely stole the show last night.

Really happy to see this show going where it is.

Back
Top Bottom