FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I was halfway watching that and the game on the other tv, I automatically tune out during commercials. I just happened to look up at the end and people were sipping at a party, then the Mickeys logo popped up im like oh ****. I had to start the whole episode over haha

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Episode was so damn off the wall :lol:

Donald Glover too good :smokin

"The procedure is absolutely 100% possible....he's gonna look weird, though" :rofl:

Paper boi had me dying the whole episode..

Was the Stephen hawking jaguar commercial real or fake?

That was unfortunately real.

Creeped me out in such a bad way seeing that :lol: Like why is Jaguar doing this. I wanna say they pumping Stephen but he's clearly in on it. Then they got this nobody Brit next to him. Not the best look.

bruh the funniest part was when my mans said he was a systems engineer for coca cola then they turned to his mom and she said that boy dont work lmao!! Then he said he got a job at the mall ole boy was like so you work at the mall and coca cola he was like uhh yeah i do both! :rofl:

The way Harrison spoke as a black man talking about he don't see race and it's a made up.

The same look Paper Boi gave him is how I be looking at people who be saying that same nonsense. :lol:

Dawg these fake commercials had me dying man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Put the price is on the can though" 
roll.gif

"Swisher Sweets its just something about em" 
roll.gif

"The official car of making a statement without saying anything at all" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
funniest is when Harrison, still black, rolled up on the cops with home boy..

"but I called them?!"

and then Harrison and dude doing the interview just nodding at each other awkwardly for a lil too long

Back
Top Bottom