FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I didnt know Katt was gonna be in this show. What a pleasant surprise.

save for all your future reaction gif needs
1f7MWXO.gif

Bruh I swear to gawd I've had that same conversation damn near word for word in the opening scene. :wow: :lol:

Is it me or did he gator say "AL" on the side?

Great first episode. That ___ just took my guy Earn's whole box of jeans like he had permission :lol:

The convos between Earn and Willie were so good. The scene were Earn exhales as he leaves Al's crib like a big "FFFF" but he knows he gotta just deal with it typa exhaustion.

Yeah i missed this show

fire episode...I might need to rewatch the end of season 1 cuz I was a bit lost in the beginning. im like weren't they making money? when did Gambino become homeless

All I remember is having the patience of letting an investment pay itself off.

fire episode...I might need to rewatch the end of season 1 cuz I was a bit lost in the beginning. im like weren't they making money? when did Gambino become homeless
Bruh what show u been watching
He been “homeless”
Either staying at his bm house or
The storage

someone told me the girl in the back got hit with glass from the back window

great episode. glad to see Kat. i lost it when he told ol girl she better hope they shoot him up :rofl:

If the driver didn’t get hit, why would the car stop when they’re trying to pull off.

I thought the driver got hit, she got out and the passenger took the wheel. I honestly can’t find a good reason why they’d stop the car.:lol:

I thought the driver got hit too thats why the car stopped abruptly. Ill have to rewatch. But where the hell the girl come from?

"I ain't gotta do s___t cuz I ain't done s___t"
"You don't have a mirror to look at yourself in"

Also- remember in season 1, that white dude had to "check" the DJ for playing Flo-Rida back to back.
Now they talking about Florida Man. I don't think they like FL.

Back
Top Bottom