FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Yea as soon as he said the price I knew he was buying an 8th with his food order. The stash was obviously weed idk why others thought it was yay.

Yea as soon as he said the price I knew he was buying an 8th with his food order. The stash was obviously weed idk why others thought it was yay.

You might want to take another look. The weed was already sacked up, that's what he kept pulling out of the bin after he grabbed the brick. Something else was in that red wrap that's why he looked at it for a second before grabbing the rest of the weed.

E0F21C5E-8827-434E-A185-9B22B8CCA44B.gif

549AB7B5-00F1-4260-A0B3-3F00CC84FB71.gif

63C82537-6DDC-4FCB-90DE-C3E20B92CF76.gif

B1C25B10-FAA7-46FE-9CF3-BCE2B71BF74A.gif

Attachments

• 2054A645-61E2-43DC-B0DE-B94F328D5634.jpeg
    2054A645-61E2-43DC-B0DE-B94F328D5634.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 12
MAN....this show. So many subtle nuances that make it brilliant.

I just caught S2 last night. The opening :wow:

Also, Kat's sidepiece gave him the $50 back, but kept Al/Earn's $100. Grimey.

Florida Man :rofl:

This was posted on Reddit in reference to Robbin' Season

The kids in the intro rob the store

Earn is robbed in his first scene.

The State is essentially strong arming Earn out of the little money he has with his trumped up charges and the drug classes he has to take

Yvonne robs Willy

The Delfonics song “Hey Love” is the sample used in one of the most famous robbing anthems “Playa Hater” by The Notorious B.I.G

Willy didn’t rob the cops but IMO he juxed his freedom

Earn is robbed of a place to stay by Tracy. You can see he feels like he’s been emotionally robbed of his friends and family

EDIT: Should’ve named this “All The Times Someone is Robbed on Robbing Season”

Again, brilliant.

*Edit*

With the robbery scene, and I'm not sure how many takes it took, but the camerawork reminded me of the hostage scene in True Detective S1, which I think is the single-most impressive scene I've seen on a TV show.

With the robbery scene, and I'm not sure how many takes it took, but the camerawork reminded me of the hostage scene in True Detective S1, which I think is the single-most impressive scene I've seen on a TV show.

I don’t know anything close to that TD scene.

Great start to the season.

Also, Kat's sidepiece gave him the $50 back, but kept Al/Earn's $100. Grimey.

Florida Man :rofl:

This was posted on Reddit in reference to Robbin' Season

Again, brilliant.

*Edit*

Everybody must eat..
Or be eaten

I'm pretty sure the history between Willie and his sister (who I'm assuming is Earn's mom) has to do with money. Same thing with Earn's uncle that was managing the other. Another layer of robbery.

Everybody must eat..
Or be eaten

I'm pretty sure the history between Willie and his sister (who I'm assuming is Earn's mom) has to do with money. Same thing with Earn's uncle that was managing the other. Another layer of robbery.

The showed Earn's parents last season. That's not her. If anything, it's Al's mom.

Back
Top Bottom