Game 2 NBA finals - RaY Allen shoes

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Originally Posted by dablackfrankwhite

Worse reffed game. Musta been tryin to make up for 02. Ray went off but celts r garbage! Witout refs woulda been 8 3s for a loss!

AS A FELLOW REF...(NCAA) I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IF THEY ARE ALLOWED TO USE REPLAY WITH UNDER 2min LEFT IN THE GAME HOW THE HELL DID THEY BLOW THAT CALL??? GARNETT CLEARLY KNOCKED THE BALL OUT OF BOUNDS...

MAYBE THATS WHY THE BEST REF'S ARE IN THE NCAA...
pimp.gif
Horrible calls throughout the whole game...They just want the series to go through 7 games

I'm a huge fan of the XVI.5 and have been looking forward to this shoe releasing.

2d1151efb7deae1f7bc8ee4d2f7ef3a7ef864a8.jpg

Gotta love the simple yet always classic black/white colorway.

I'm hoping that those Ray Allen PE's make their way to HoH later this summer
wink.gif

Worse reffed game. Musta been tryin to make up for 02. Ray went off but celts r garbage! Witout refs woulda been 8 3s for a loss!

AS A FELLOW REF...(NCAA) I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND IF THEY ARE ALLOWED TO USE REPLAY WITH UNDER 2min LEFT IN THE GAME HOW THE HELL DID THEY BLOW THAT CALL??? GARNETT CLEARLY KNOCKED THE BALL OUT OF BOUNDS...

pimp.gif
Lakers 41 FTA Vs Celtics 26 FTA
1/2 of Garnett's fouls were questionable. You could make the argument on 2 fouls each for Perkins and Big Baby as well.  I agree two of Kobe's fouls were a joke. But, the Lakers didn't score a FG between almost 5:30 and :52 left in the game. Refs were bad on both sides. Lakers didn't execute and Rondo took over. 

ray ray needs to wear those shoes for the rest of the finals and get a pair to the truth and mr big ticket.
go boston. die kobe!

Originally Posted by all19mjs

stop makin excuses for LA the calls went both ways they still had a chance to win 
yes had a chance to win and every call under 2 min went celts way. im a fan and a critic. refs knew that if u keep kobe off the floor then u can win. nba is so rigged bro  it doesnt even make sense. kobe charge on ray allen b.s, artest enters 4th with 2 fouls and fouls out b.s, bynum putback and the call foul on the pass even though whistle blows after ball is on rim b.s, replaying the out of bounds on gasol and keeing the ball boston way.....biggest change in the game. makin excuses im just tellin the truth. chance to win.....ur a dumb @!@ lier not just a lier

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Why is it everytime someone see's a black shoe with patent they think it's space jams?
Other than because it's one of the most popular, well known shoes ever, and THE patent leather shoe?

I dunno.

Originally Posted by usctrojan00

pimp.gif
1/2 of Garnett's fouls were questionable. You could make the argument on 2 fouls each for Perkins and Big Baby as well.  I agree two of Kobe's fouls were a joke. But, the Lakers didn't score a FG between almost 5:30 and :52 left in the game. Refs were bad on both sides. Lakers didn't execute and Rondo took over. 
garnett doesnt even matter man. gasol is using him like he did gasol in 08. he cant even rebound anymore. pitiful when ur pg is out rebounding you. kg has lost a step and i hope he is not one of those players who plays longer than you should. another year or so time to hng it up kg

Originally Posted by usctrojan00

dablackfrankwhite wrote:

pimp.gif
garnett doesnt even matter man. gasol is using him like he did gasol in 08. he cant even rebound anymore. pitiful when ur pg is out rebounding you. kg has lost a step and i hope he is not one of those players who plays longer than you should. another year or so time to hng it up kg

you act like the lakers never got calls in any other game
laugh.gif

i thnk he had on some PE 12s earlier this season, some green/white ones.. he shoulda stuck with those instead

I'm a huge Ray Allen fan, and I thought he should've definitely gone back to the one6 one7 PE's He had his best outing with those on in game 2.
Oh well........hopefully JB releases those one6 one7 PE's (HoH) in black/green.
He seriously stank up the joint with those Icon's PE's.

^ fa sho SLP(whats up wit ya?)
I hope them blk/grn 0ne6one7s drop also- should be a special 3-point record edition
Ray is my favorite player and i was rootin for the Celtics.

Back
Top Bottom