Gamestop employees: How much can I get for a PS1 with ~20 games?

I would normally just sell it on eBay, but I need money fast and I live like three blocks from Gamestop so I'll just take it there if I can get an OKamount. Thanks in advance!

I dont have 2 work at GameStop 2 tell you you gon get about $13.87 in store credit, a Crash Bandicoot sticker, and a bag of Swedish Fish...

i think you only get store credit
Gamestop is a big rip off

the trade in value for a ps2 is like $60, but they'll sell you one for like $120

Next to nothing. I think they give like $15-20 for a PS2. Expect to get less than $20 total.

Edit:

the trade in value for a ps2 is like $60, but they'll sell you one for like $120

No and no. They sell used PS2s for like $80. They'll give you like $20 for a used PS2, maybe $30 if you're lucky.

you need to ask gamestop employees for an app instead of fishin with that ps1...times must be real hard
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I traded my ps2 and about 20 games and 3 estra controllers. I got 87 bucks. If your games have some scratches on em, they will charge you a restoring fee. Itsabout a buck or 2 for each game thats messed up.

Originally Posted by KickzLikeKarateFlickz

you need to ask gamestop employees for an app instead of fishin with that ps1...times must be real hard
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nah, I had like $300 saved up, but I got all drunk yesterday and lost it somehow.
indifferent.gif

Take it to a Classic game store that specializes in used/classic/og systems and games. I got one near me called GameADX and they don't even sell newmerchandise. They may still give you squat compared to what your expecting to get, but they WILL give more then gamestop thats for sure.

The GameStops around my way(along with the one I used to work at) don't even take PS1 systems or games anymore. I thought that was company-wide...

Like everyone else said, you're better off keeping it. I'm willing to bet that you put $1000+ into that system will all the accesories and games.You'd be lucky to get $25 out of that. Unless you need crack money, I say keep that ps1.

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

I dont have 2 work at GameStop 2 tell you you gon get about $13.87 in store credit, a Crash Bandicoot sticker, and a bag of Swedish Fish...

wow thats worse then a niketalk lowballer
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom