Gang banging has no racial boundaries vol. Official SLIM JESUS THREAD

Since when were there white kids in southside chi?

Whatchu y'all think?

ALSO that warning haha using "fake" guns

Last edited:
If he gets his flow down and stops being so stiff he's good. Dude got real drill cats in Chicago cosigning his music. They like his sound.

I know white kids that tote and stay in the hood so I'm not immediately questioning him... But ehhhhhh..... :lol:

Dex Osama shoulda been the one getting this push. RIP :smh:

Slim Jesus bouta shut the game down. Him and Mouse need to drop a single together and take over.

Got that Bibby cosign too :pimp: :pimp:

I'm not impressed......in a few months he'll be cashing in his white privilege card and go back to his old life.

Its all fun and games til he get sprayed up. Then the news gonna talk about how he was such a good student and both his parents will be confused why Bartholomew was in the hood with fake guns.

Yo...his boo boo boo booom had me rollin...beat is hard tho...

seriously tho i would bump this...i will bump this....*bumps dis*

Last edited:
When i saw the post, i was thinking..........No, Gang Bangs generally dont have a racial boundary..........What would make him think such a thing?

Then i realized...........we`re talking about two different things. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Same exact thought :lol:

Was wondering when a Slim Jesus Thread would be made on NT

Thought Music but guess it's a General topic :lol:

Last edited:
He's from Ohio though.
You know what else.... Fetty Wap from Jersey 
eek.gif

I know that has nothing to do with this but cot damn!

these little bad *** kids is the worst. dudes think its funny to pull the thumper and let loose outside a mall in broad daylight. seen this **** first hand at southland mall in hayward. 
mean.gif

these little ****** talk about collecting bodies like they're pokemon cards

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom