Gang Starr Appreciation

Bumping this Full Clip: A Decade of Gang Starr....

One of the most important duos in hip hop history....Guru and Preme were like yin and yang man...Cats act like Guru was a wack MC...dude didnt have the ability to differentiate flows but his message on songs like "Robbin Hood Theory" and "JFK 2 LAX"was important.

Post your favorite GS joints: 

"You Know My Steez"

Bumping this Full Clip: A Decade of Gang Starr....

One of the most important duos in hip hop history....Guru and Preme were like yin and yang man...Cats act like Guru was a wack MC...dude didnt have the ability to differentiate flows but his message on songs like "Robbin Hood Theory" and "JFK 2 LAX"was important.

Post your favorite GS joints: 

"You Know My Steez"

pimp.gif
 one of my favorites 

this duo was incredible

rip guru

Moment of Truth is my favorite album from them....and a top 15 album I'v heard in my life...the production on that joint is mad cohesive and Guru covered all the bases

Moment of Truth is my favorite album from them....and a top 15 album I'v heard in my life...the production on that joint is mad cohesive and Guru covered all the bases

Guru and Premo were perfect for each other, it's a damn shame we'll never get another album, Ownerz was dope.

Guru and Premo were perfect for each other, it's a damn shame we'll never get another album, Ownerz was dope.

pimp.gif
Definitely appreciated.
Gifted Unlimited was and is
without a doubt one of the greatest PERIOD.
YES I said it.

pimp.gif
Definitely appreciated.
Gifted Unlimited was and is
without a doubt one of the greatest PERIOD.
YES I said it.

Yeah Guru and Premo complemented each other perfectly. Check the Technique will always be my favorite track. As far as albums go, I'm most partial to Daily Operation and Hard to Earn. After Livin' Proof, Daily Operstion is Premo's best production work. I still bump this +!$# like it came out yesterday. May Guru's influence and message live on forever
pimp.gif

Yeah Guru and Premo complemented each other perfectly. Check the Technique will always be my favorite track. As far as albums go, I'm most partial to Daily Operation and Hard to Earn. After Livin' Proof, Daily Operstion is Premo's best production work. I still bump this +!$# like it came out yesterday. May Guru's influence and message live on forever
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom