Gender Reveals

Am I off-base that I think these are

A. For the womens
B. Done for the internets

I think these clips always tend to focus on the "disappointed" parent and it goes against the idea of parents claiming they "DON'T care of the gender of the child as long as the kid is healthy."

No disrespect to @ksteezy

What if the kid ain’t his?

upload_2019-3-17_17-40-12.jpeg

It's mainly for the woman and the families but i think the men care also.
And of course many people want the social media attention.

Regarding the second part, i think you're looking at it too black and white the gender isn't the most important thing, but they do want to have an event surrounding it.

I definitely don't want to have one though, if i ever have children.

It's mainly for the woman and the families but i think the men care also.
And of course many people want the social media attention.

Regarding the second part, i think you're looking at it too black and white the gender isn't the most important thing, but they do want to have an event surrounding it.

I definitely don't want to have one though, if i ever have children.

I think the men care about the GENDER of the child, yes.

But I am not sure we care about the actual EVENT of gender REVEAL

i ain't gonna rain on anyone's parade that wants to make a spectacle of their eventual family welcoming of a new member...not my cup of tea but ehh, they're not a indictment of one's mental short comings.

This

Not even sure what you are referring to?

I said ND to him since he is clearly the most, "Do stuff for the intetnet" person on here.

Why that deserves THAT response, as uf I said something hurtful, I am ignorant to

Steezys difficulties in conceiving with his wife have been well documented on this forum so tagging him in THIS subject is a bad look to say the least.

But you claim ignorance so it’s w/e

Mad corny.. its such a millennial thing to do. Just another reason to get likes on your social media platform. There are baby showers for a reason.

While you're at it.. why not have a pregnancy test reveal also?

Having a party for a coin flip smdh

Back
Top Bottom