Gentry Humphrey's Air Jordan Collection

them 8s go hard
pimp.gif

cant believe this fat fool helps make top decisions in JB... with his ugly jeans and no fashion sense. But then again Michael doesnt stray too far either withhis big oversized pants and that same brown jacket he wears all the time.

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

This guy's a joke. Keeps the heat, and gives us trash. I sure as hell didn't see any fusions/spiz'ikes/dub-zeros or fruity colored retro's in that collection
mad.gif

good *** point

he has the ability to make any color combination he wants and his collection is still mediocre

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

This guy's a joke. Keeps the heat, and gives us trash. I sure as hell didn't see any fusions/spiz'ikes/dub-zeros or fruity colored retro's in that collection
mad.gif

really? if most of these shoes came out people would be crying about how horrible they are, but since they are not coming out people just cry and whine andhate instead.

and what exactly do you call fruity colors or dub-zeros if these dont count?
moz-screenshot.jpg
gentry_closet_viii.jpg
gentry_closet_iii.jpg
gentry_garage_2.jpg

Originally Posted by MJ23Forever

are we supposed to be impressed? dude can make himself anything he wants

Exactly, and the only thing I saw that was relatively creative were the IIIs with the purple. Asides from that I think it's pretty weak sauce that hehas a pair of the VI's with the Nike Air on the back and won't listen to the public when they say that's what they want. In the end that's whatcauses these current Jordans they release to be sitting on the shelves.

gentry is gay... he can get anything he wants whats the fun in that...
my name is gentry and i am lucky i got this job but i am an idoit!

lol looks he got hungry and decided to take bites of those "45" 11's

Back
Top Bottom