George Foreman Grill or NuWave Oven

George Foreman Grill or NuWave oven?

• Foreman Grill

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NuWave Oven

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm thinking of buying one of these items which do you think is best? If you own one tell me why u like it so much, thanks.

Foreman is cool for burgers and stuff, but the nuwave cooks everything and it all tastes good.

My parents have one and the steak and salmon meals that come out of that bad boy are :smokin.

Last edited:
Foreman is cool for burgers and stuff, but the nuwave cooks everything and it all tastes good.
My parents have one and the steak and salmon meals that come out of that bad boy are
smokin.gif
Nice, nuwave oven really cooks food without having to defrost it?

The Nuwave is in another league. It does everything the foreman does plus way more. I'm cooking frozen chicken tenders in like 12 minutes. I even make beef jerky with it. So far I've gotten 3 people to buy it after seeing me use it

i can't comment on the nuwave, but i did have one of the earlier foreman grills... in general, it's pretty good if space is an issue. however, clean up can be a pain. and the metal surface coating wore off pretty quickly. if you have a stove, i'd consider looking into a grill pan instead... great for fish, chicken and burgers.

Wait the nu wave actually works, it's not some marketing scam? I always watched the infomercial and really wonder if it does all the things it says. Set it and forget it. If yall say it really works, maybe it's time to get one for myself. Lemme try that whole roto chicken in there.

I dont evenknow what the NuWave is, I don't have tv. What is so special about it? And can someone posts of pics of it?

I thought it was nonsense but the nu wave definitely works. I cook everything in it. I'm a student so it makes not having a meal plan easy. It's way faster than a regular oven too. You get your moneys worth with the time you save and a cheaper gas bill.

been usin gf grill forever, but to research this nuwave

thanks NT

My parents have one and the steak and salmon meals that come out of that bad boy are :smokin.

foreman is good for burgers?

:x :x :x :x

only thing i like on it is pork chops, bacon, and chicken. everything else is disgusting

I have a George Foreman or they sell off brand equivalent non stick surface grills, but never had a NuWave. My roommate did though and would always do an entire chicken or turkey every day and had the whole apartment smelling good. I say you can't go wrong either way, but the GF aren't even expensive anymore. You can get one for like 20$ Get both.

nu wave all the way. talmbout crispy skin roasted chicken/wings, jerky, bacon, baked potatoes, crispy fries/tots/frozen boxed stuff w/o using oil. the foreman is cool for burgers/chicken breast/hot links real quick. but you can do some good cooking w/ that nu wave.

Last edited:
I saw a few reviews on Youtube and the NuWave seems legit. Might pick one up in the next few weeks. Is there anything it's not good for cooking?

I saw a few reviews on Youtube and the NuWave seems legit. Might pick one up in the next few weeks. Is there anything it's not good for cooking?
People in the late night infomercial cook everything in that Mofo

If your thinking about picking up a nu wave get the pro with the digital timer. My only complaint with my nuwave is the dial from the classic one fell off, it works fine without it tho.

If your thinking about picking up a nu wave get the pro with the digital timer. My only complaint with my nuwave is the dial from the classic one fell off, it works fine without it tho.
Whats so special about the Pro version?

ok you all got me. going to purchase the nuwave. Seems like its legit and people on here love it. Didn't really like GF grill with the time I had it.

Back
Top Bottom