George Lopez "2 Rules In The Latino Family" vol. Mejorar la Raza

How many Latino NT'rs were taught rule 1 or heard the phrase "Mejorar la Raza" from members of their family?

Hes not funny and got on her for 45 seconds saying the same thing. Some people saying its staged

He's not wrong. Hella Mexicans racist towards black people. My dad's pops disowned his daughter cause she was with a black girl. It's not uncommon.

George went off on that girl.[emoji]128552[/emoji]

Last edited:
It's undeniable.

There's tons of ignorance in the Hispanic community. I see it at times from my own family, and my mother is Puerto Rican and my father is Black. The **** will never make sense.

George Lopez is a racist
A lot of Mexicans consider themselves white

For those that don't know what Mejorar la Raza means

A common phrase used in Latin American countries, which means 'improve the race.' It implies that you should marry or have children with a whiter/lighter person so you'll have better-looking kids. The phrase is used by people of any race without much thought.

Blanqueamiento- Branqueamento, or whitening, is a social, political, and economic practice used in many post-colonial countries to "improve the race" (mejorar la raza) towards a supposed ideal of whiteness. The term blanqueamiento is rooted in Latin America and is used more or less synonymous with racial whitening.

White supremacy is a mother f_! :smh:

**** em. As far as us idk why we're in this stupor. It's beyond time we grab our huevos to everybody that isn't us & only deal with ourselves as a unit.

Last edited:
Living in PG and Howard county I've always been cool with Mexicans. One of my best homies is Mexican. But you really don't see that many black and Mexican relationships or kids. Way more black and white relationships.

George Lopez is a racist
A lot of Mexicans consider themselves white

They gon get their wake up call over these next few years.

Sounds like some **** ninjahood subscribes to
mean.gif
And some **** he denies the existence of.

Back
Top Bottom