George Zimmerman arrested for aggravated assault

This is an example of you know not knowing what words mean and on top of that it's you making assumptions due to limited knowledge on the subject, that subject simply being the definition of certain words. Until you learn more as I've already said there is no argument here. Just me correcting you.

So when you say "you're wrong and he is still innocent" it just reaffirms what I've already said.

I know exactly what the words mean. If he isn't 'innocent' in your book, then what is he guilty of? 
This is more proof :lol:

You clearly are abiding by your own meanings of the word innocent.

The same guys saying that Zimmermans past incidents hurt his credibility are the same ones who claim video evidence of Mike Brown robbing a store and assaulting the clerk, minutes before attacking a cop, mean nothing. Got over yourselves. What's right is right. 

So TM beat up zimmerman and then ran? Ok. 
laugh.gif

I don't know why this is even up for debate. It's not like no one saw TM over GZ. 

It's clear he was over him with his knees to either side, which is why they're dirty. 

Last edited:
So TM beat up zimmerman and then ran? Ok. :lol:  

I don't know why this is even up for debate. It's not like no one saw TM over GZ. 

It's clear he was over him with his knees to either side, which is why they're dirty. 

Here you go back saying this nonsense after you already admitted no one said that, come on man you serious?
On one side, people are presenting evidence. On the other, people are presenting speculations and laughing emoticons.

Still waiting for the pictures of George Zimmerman's jacket and pants with grass on the back that was so important you had to quote twice. Those pictures of Trayvon's pants were never submitted into the trial. A for effort though

The only pictures which were taken of the jacket was 45 minutes after the incident. The stains on the knees occurred by exerting a great amount of force, which will cause the pants to smear and stain.

The officer stated that he saw GZ with grass on his backside. Assuming the Officer, the witnesses and GZ were lying, I guess you'll be right.

Everybody else is wrong, but you.

Aka you don't have any proof of grass on Zimmerman's back just words and no medical examiner tested those pants that were submitted for the judge to put into evidence but never made it in. Like I said assumptions and no factual evidence. Let's talk facts when you finally have some instead of this "assuming they were lying" nonsense.

Last edited:
Here you go back saying this nonsense after you already admitted no one said that, come on man you serious?
I admitted that no one saw what was for sure a 'beating.'

I never said that no one saw TM on top. Why are you even arguing that? There's more than enough evidence to prove it. 

The only pictures which were taken of the jacket was 45 minutes after the incident. The stains on the knees occurred by exerting a great amount of force, which will cause the pants to smear and stain.

The officer stated that he saw GZ with grass on his backside. Assuming the Officer, the witnesses and GZ were lying, I guess you'll be right.

Everybody else is wrong, but you.

Aka you don't have any proof of grass on Zimmerman's back just words and no medical examiner tested those pants that were submitted for the judge to put into evidence but never made it in. Like I said assumptions and no factual evidence. Let's talk facts when you finally have some instead of this "assuming they were lying" nonsense.

I'm going off of the evidence presented as well as the testimonies of witnesses and those involved.

All this talk of evidence, what exactly is the evidence proving he's guilty of 2nd degree murder? What's your "case"?

-yawns

Those pants were not a part of evidence, nor were they ever presented to the jury. A medical examiner never tested those pants, so you're assuming those are grass stains to fit your agenda. Please only state facts and not what you just concluded. A testimony is not evidence otherwise it would be called that :rolleyes

Unlike you, you can't quote me spewing lies. You can't find a post where I even voiced if I think Zimmerman is guilty or not. Not surprised you just love making assumptions.

Last edited:
Always with the, "I have no stance on the situation," but being another NTer who will always give the benefit of the doubt to the person with the darker skin color, it's obvious you disagree with the not guilty outcome. You not man enough to come out and say it or...

Did I say the pants were part of the case?

I simply posted the picture, then gave you my take on it.

Sorry about that. Let me stop "insinuating" factual evidence

View media item 1348786

Always with the, "I have no stance on the situation," but being another NTer who will always give the benefit of the doubt to the person with the darker skin color, it's obvious you disagree with the not guilty outcome. You not man enough to come out and say it or...

No I disagree with liars posting like what they said is true.

I already I admitted I misspoke and this is the third time I'm saying that.

But you seem to disagree with all the evidence apparently. What makes him guilty? 

I'm not focusing on color or unfounded racism claims, just facts, unlike you. 

I already I admitted I misspoke and this is the third time I'm saying that.

But you seem to disagree with all the evidence apparently. What makes him guilty? 

I'm not focusing on color or unfounded racism claims, just facts, unlike you. 

Again, I disagree with people posting things that aren't evidence. I don't care if you agree or disagree with a verdict. Just stop posting false information to prove your point.

Again, I disagree with people posting things that aren't evidence. I don't care if you agree or disagree with a verdict. Just stop posting false information to prove your point.
One of my points was that 'John' still said he saw TM over GZ, and you argued that. Are you saying he lied? 

What was part of the case was the officer testifying that GZ's backside was wet and had grass on it.

So, what's the evidence to prove him guilty of 2nd degree murder? (If you're arguing back-to-back that he isn't innocent, then you're assuming he's guilty.)

What was also part of the case is someone testifying that Trayvon Martin was yelling help. I missed your point of mentioning testimonies? A testimony means that it's true?

Reasonable doubt ≠ innocent, learn the difference.

I don't get it, you don't think those pants belonged to TM?

This guy is all over the place.
It wasn't evidence. Yet you say you're only referencing factual evidence. Yeah I know, I didn't get what you said either

One of my points was that 'John' still said he saw TM over GZ, and you argued that. Are you saying he lied? 

That's definitely not what he said though. He did not say he saw Trayvon Martin over George Zimmerman. He didn't even know who from who to make that type of testimony. He stated he couldn't see. This is what I'm talking about you posting false information.

That's definitely not what he said though. He did not say he saw Trayvon Martin over George Zimmerman. He didn't even know who from who to make that type of testimony. He stated he couldn't see. This is what I'm talking about you posting false information.
http://trayvon.axiomamnesia.com/peo...6-files-trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-case/
[h3]  [/h3]
[h3]Witness Summary:[/h3]
When he first walked outside, the Black guy was on top while they were wrestling. He could tell this because the guy on the bottom was a lighter color. The witness was looking out the window and yelling out the window telling them to stop. After the incident, he saw other people out there with flashlights. The guy who had been previously on top was lying face down in the grass. The one who had been on the bottom had his hands in the air. The guy who did the shooting said, “I shot the other guy in self defense. My gun is on the ground.”

He didn’t have his patio door open. He could only hear the helps with all doors and windows closed. He says he couldn’t tell who was yelling for help. He thought it was the person on the ground at first because his logic says that the person on the bottom would be the one yelling for help. He says he truly couldn’t tell who was yelling help. It was too dark. He didn’t see how it started or how it ended. He only saw when they were in an altercation on the ground.

And he's still not answering why he feels GZ is guilty of 2nd degree murder?

Here you go lying and assuming, it's a shame what ignorance does

http://trayvon.axiomamnesia.com/peo...6-files-trayvon-martin-george-zimmerman-case/

[h3] [/h3]

[h3]Witness Summary:[/h3]

When he first walked outside, the Black guy was on top while they were wrestling. He could tell this because the guy on the bottom was a lighter color. The witness was looking out the window and yelling out the window telling them to stop. After the incident, he saw other people out there with flashlights. The guy who had been previously on top was lying face down in the grass. The one who had been on the bottom had his hands in the air. The guy who did the shooting said, “I shot the other guy in self defense. My gun is on the ground.”

He didn’t have his patio door open. He could only hear the helps with all doors and windows closed. He says he couldn’t tell who was yelling for help. He thought it was the person on the ground at first because his logic says that the person on the bottom would be the one yelling for help. He says he truly couldn’t tell who was yelling help. It was too dark. He didn’t see how it started or how it ended. He only saw when they were in an altercation on the ground.
Dude you just quoted a random webpage who summarized the trial by their interpretations with no direct quotes

What exactly am I assuming?
You're arguing for pages and pages that you disagree with the verdict. What verdict would you have agreed with?

You're running out of corners to hide in.

Ignorance isn't necessarily a bad thing in certain situations. Stupidity is what's harmful.

Still lying and assuming. Please quote me where I disagreed with anything but your lies.

Dude you just quoted a random webpage who summarized the trial by their interpretations with no direct quotes

View media item 1348843

So where did he identify Trayvon Martin?

Last edited:
So, what's the evidence to prove him guilty of 2nd degree murder? (If you're arguing back-to-back that he isn't innocent, then you're assuming he's guilty.)

And he's still not answering why he feels GZ is guilty of 2nd degree murder?

How would I quote you if I'm asking you?

Bruh..

So you're just assuming you know my opinion on the verdict. Exactly like I said continue the lies and assumptions. All my posts on in this thread had nothing to do with a verdict.

Odd.

For the record anybody with brain cells or that has participated in a jury would know understand the difference between innocent and reasonable doubt.

You can think someone should be found not guilty because there is reasonable doubt and under jury instruction you have to choose not guilty but still feel like they aren't innocent.

Stay in school folks, take those free CC classes.

Back
Top Bottom