Georgetown 11 low next April

I don't even have the mids. The red sock liner lessens the appeal. Plus Georgetown colorways are always money and we've already seen black/red on the mids. These are different and it helps I'm more of a blue than a red person. Lows or mids, I'm all in for these.
agree with yall, plus georgetown lows are a better summer color imo

Does having blue soles really delay yellowing?

I miss clear soles.

It definitely slows it down...the blue seems to fade away then thorns almost greenish then after a good while finally goes yellow. Still think the ice blue sole doesn't belong on all releases though.

It definitely doesn't. Just wear them a couple times, dirty them up, you'll be alright.

These will be the official release coming this June!!! Photos came from my chinese friend who gets her shoes in Dongguan, China. She got 5 pairs of these worth 2000RMB each. 

These will be the official release coming this June!!! Photos came from my chinese friend who gets her shoes in Dongguan, China. She got 5 pairs of these worth 2000RMB each. 
multiple pairs of a shoe 5 months prior to release and they're in china...

Last edited:

For your friend to be a female she has some pretty big feet
nerd.gif

Yes. She has connection inside the contracted Nike Factory in China, it's Yue Yuen factory located at Dongguan, China.
sorry but i just can't get with the fact that the prod date shows completion on jan 7th and there's no other pics from anyone except ur friend from china

sorry but i just can't get with the fact that the prod date shows completion on jan 7th and there's no other pics from anyone except ur friend from china

She can get it no problem as I've said she has high ranking connection in Yue Yuen Factory in Dongguan. The result was she only got 5 pairs total. I bet you this will be the official release dates of this Georgetown 11 low.

Also where the "Unauthorized Authentics" come from as well.

She can get it no problem as I've said she has high ranking connection in Yue Yuen Factory in Dongguan. The result was she only got 5 pairs total. I bet you this will be the official release dates of this Georgetown 11 low.
Looks real enough.  The only thing I don't see is the size sticker?

Back
Top Bottom