Georgetown 11 low next April

Y'all were probably still dropping stool samples in your diapers when Mike broke them out in the '96 ASG. Probably explains why you didn't care for the shoe or you thought it sold only because of holiday XI hype. A mostly white shoe is only considered boring nowadays because this generation of kids is only down for some glow in the dark, fruity pebble, highlighter colored look-at-me-now shoes

There are other 11s that has history, ie, concords and breds which are way better than the LBs (IMO). But, i'm in no way saying that the LBs are ugly so chill. Plus, i said that i prefer the georgetowns over the LBs, i didn't say yeezys or fruitypebble lebrons.

Y'all were probably still dropping stool samples in your diapers when Mike broke them out in the '96 ASG. Probably explains why you didn't care for the shoe or you thought it sold only because of holiday XI hype. A mostly white shoe is only considered boring nowadays because this generation of kids is only down for some glow in the dark, fruity pebble, highlighter colored look-at-me-now shoes
Here we go with the age factor agian congrats ur old u want a medal? and im a grown man bruh I just buy what i like and imo the shoe your making a fool of yourself over is bunz take it for what it is

Here we go with the age factor agian congrats ur old u want a medal? and im a grown man bruh I just buy what i like and imo the shoe your making a fool of yourself over is bunz take it for what it is

bml.gif

Last edited:

Only one here making of fool of them self is you. Who the hell uses words like bunz anyway? Only clowns from the DMV would

Last edited:
Only one here making of fool of them self is you. Who the hell uses words like bunz anyway? Only clowns from the DMV would
by stating my opinion on a shoe I am Making a fool of myself? And what does me being from where im from have to with anything? Stop being so childish you too old for that

View media item 1258510

Yeah, they are definitely being released on April 11th! I got confirmation from a creditable source that works at a major chain store!

Yeah, they are definitely being released on April 11th! I got confirmation from a creditable source that works at a major chain store!
Good to hear! Wasn't planning on copping anything in April but now I have a pair of kicks to look forward to. 

Woulda copped in June. Passing if it's April. Got a bachelor party in Miami and this money will be better spent at Tootsies.
laugh.gif

Damn april 11th?! Looks like im gonna have tocome back to tthe white metallics. 3 weeks straight must cops

Damn april 11th?! Looks like im gonna have tocome back to tthe white metallics. 3 weeks straight must cops
I'm in the same boat, want the Xs, Vs & these. I rarely want even 2 consecutive JB releases. June would have been a lot better.

Too many sites are claiming June 20, or the 27th.  They need to chance that info so that nobody ends up potentially empty handed

Back
Top Bottom