Georgetown 11 low next April

OG quality 1s? omg those might be the only things i get next year, off topic probably but arent mags supposed to release next year? it is in fact the year mr. mcfly went to and boy were they wrong lmao

Since you asked... 8) Navy/turquoise 5, white/silver 5, black/red 13 low, bred 11 low, Hare 7, and OG 1(meaning a strong focus on all original materials with the exception of the sole cushioning, which is supposed to be improved for comfort). These are all summer 2015. 
Would these be the white metallics? I'll be in for those, same as the OG 1s.

Well hello there lol, Nvr realized that was actually u in ur avy
laugh.gif
Nah B, thats the coolest Zulu woman i ever met... She is no where near the great state of florida

Ive already posted here that I work @ the FINL..... From the aspect of FINL X Brand Jordan, I am not at liberty to go into details. 

Differences are minute. 

Just like on the 13 low info you posted... thats almost correct as well... More colors than just black/red on that shoe. 
Right, there is gold too with the black/red 13 lows. Also forgot that there will be white/silver/navy/turquoise 13 lows. Haven't seen them, so I can't give a accurate description of where those colors play exactly with the shoe.

Ive already posted here that I work @ the FINL..... From the aspect of FINL X Brand Jordan, I am not at liberty to go into details. 

Differences are minute. 

Just like on the 13 low info you posted... thats almost correct as well... More colors than just black/red on that shoe. 

Info is much appreciated...Reminds this old timer of NT when it first started up...

But I digress...Playoff XI Lows? Just tell me it's not the red sock liner pair, but it's the pair MJ actually wore in the 96' finals...

Georgetown lows would be nice, but I'm still waiting for the white/navy ones we saw samples of years ago.

Back
Top Bottom