Georgetown 11 low next April

someone let me know the fcfs spots in houston...preciate it... 
alien.gif

Officially struck out on all raffles, but didn't really have high hopes for em since most stores down here didn't (or so they say) get an allocation that contained a size 14.  And now the hunt begins.........

u guys r lucky with the raffle... maybe i should do more than 3 next time... i guess i cant be too mad since this is the first raffle i did ever in life :lol:

Last edited:
are you guys going tts on these or 1/2 size down?? my snakeskin lows and concord lows i went tts.

All my lows fit the same.
My varsity are the most snug because I've only got about 10 hours on them.

If you have to size up or down, you're not buying the correct size on the other Jordan lows, or you got an exception

Last edited:
Was that ndc link for desktop only? It brings up a no longer available page on my iPhone which is the main source I cop from. Anyone got the mobile link?

u guys r lucky with the raffle... maybe i should do more than 3 next time... i guess i cant be too mad since this is the first raffle i did ever in life :lol:

Haha yeah I got more calls that I thought I would. For the BOB Xs I got 24 tickets for raffles between my girl and I...put in work when you can

Back
Top Bottom