Georgetown 11 low next April

ultrapromoman ultrapromoman It's hard to get a read on NBAstore.com.
But they usually have 10-15% off with no exclusions.

On a side note I got that Eagan,MN departure scan :smokin

Congrats. Is the 10-15% automatic or is there a promo code?

if you called them the day before, theres no way they wouldnt know if they are getting them. its the day before the shoes drop, c'mon lol.
its crazy how the employees think the customers are stupid. either they lied to u both times, or you dealt with a really really really incompetent employee both times.

I know. I know the NBA Store has a JB Account but I just didn't know when they go live for releases and if they get every release. I could've went to the Galleria here or somewhere else and listened to their lies and stupidity just so they scam pairs of shoes for themselves and their clique.

The colorway was underrated. I'm happy to see something different from the typical black and [insert color]. Refreshing to see blue and gray. Snakeskins were a hot ticket item for me too..

No I don't think the color was under rated,it actually looks better then the concord lows IMO. Yes it being a low top is not under rated

I'm sure the all the clubs here were filled with these on people's feet.
lol

i was gonna wait for a while to wear these, but these are a must for summertime... i might end up keeping both pairs 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
You should be. These are bad ***. Under rated for sure

I was out of town and couldn't get to a spot in the area.

And I know this color was going to hit because I made a PS of these in mid's back in the 00's. Called them Cool Blues lol.

Sucks pretty bad how I struck out. I work 3rd shift so I was tired as hell saturday morning. Came in the house, sat down and logged into NDC. I added these bad boys to cart and patiently waited in line. As I was waiting in line I freaking dose off lmao. Woke up an hour later to the shoes sitting in cart. Go to check out got hit with that out of stock message 
sick.gif
mean.gif

My finish line came through with Foot action suppose to come tomorrow. Love how they ship from the neighboring state.

Anyone think soled.sneakers on IG is legit? Says he has the 11s for $200.
Doubt it. Their "connect" got em some "gone fishin" foams early for 250
mean.gif

If they're not going through Paypal don't trust em.(no gifts and/or friends and family)

Doubt it. Their "connect" got em some "gone fishin" foams early for 250:smh:

If they're not going through Paypal don't trust em.(no gifts and/or friends and family)

I hear ya. I'm glad I already got my pair. Just wondered for those who are still looking.

Back
Top Bottom