Georgetown 11 low next April

There is never a 13. Hence why I have two connects. Went to get the palmers the day they dropped random at lenox. No 13. Trust 13 is the hardest to win or get in a line.

Glad my online game is fire

And them connects

I lucked out and won a raffle @ the Galleria Sheikh. I'm gonna try and trade them for a pair of the snakes, concords, or infrared lows. I lined up at Gulfgate for the infrareds at Footlocker and had to settle for a sz 12. All the linecutters didn't help and I got out there at 5 AM. I'm still trying to trade them for a sz 13.

Not hearing any chatter from anyone doing FCFS...Sharpstown and willowbrook malls in Houston sold out in 30 mins I heard...

roll.gif
I think it is so annoying that people add these to their carts and then just let them go.

I lucked out and won a raffle @ the Galleria Sheikh. I'm gonna try and trade them for a pair of the snakes, concords, or infrared lows. I lined up at Gulfgate for the infrareds at Footlocker and had to settle for a sz 12. All the linecutters didn't help and I got out there at 5 AM. I'm still trying to trade them for a sz 13.

Damn lined up at Gulfgate? That crowd is rough man...memorial city or galleria is better bet if you want to camp out, they get more sizes and there is less riff raff

Was at Champs at 6am.  Four other folks were in line, hopped in.  Bam...  Got shoes at around 8:15.  Came home.  Fell asleep.  Went back... grabbed another pair for a friend.  Easy.  As for online.  No luck at all.

how did everyone do on the release this morning.. theres no way im going to read 500+ posts..lol

after choosing my size on FNL to add to my cart, I am once again, on another splash page...there is hope! (?)

foams are cool but that colorway is terrible... the OG yeezy foams>these red joints

I got the Yeezy foams. Crazy how people hated them now they are loved.

These reds will be the same since I think the wolf grey will prob drop next year.

I like the red. It's more blood red doesn't pop but has a very noticeable suddle hue to them. The eyelets are nice touch.

*Pretty sure I spelled that wrong. Don't feel like spell checking via mobile

But that's what's great about kicks. We all have our own taste. We all like diffrent things. makes us all unified in our love of kicks but orginal on what we wear

Ok back to the 11's

Last edited:
Picked up my pairs from Footlocker and Champs. Also was able to use my VIP rewards, so under retail for both. Very happy with these shoes. They look amazing.

Damn lined up at Gulfgate? That crowd is rough man...memorial city or galleria is better bet if you want to camp out, they get more sizes and there is less riff raff

It depends on the release and store at The Galleria. Most places raffle there and the HOH there can be shady with that but I heard they went FCFS with this one, which is weird since Jordan XI releases cause the most drama of them all. FinishLine and Sheikh raffles, while Champs is usually FCFS. I remember seeing cats get jumped and robbed there when the 11/12 CDP released. It was straight up City of God in that piece. I'm headed there now to pick my pair up.

Last edited:
GS much more difficult to get than Men sizes for some reason. All GS sold out on FNL now. Only a 14 left in mens

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom