Georgia School Founder Ruins Graduation for Everyone..... racist or ignorant??

Atlanta is the furthest I go south in the east.

Anything else isn't worth it.

I work with a 29 year old white dude from Georgia...

I don't trust his *** one bit.

He gives off vibes like he tells black people jokes and would break up with his girl if he found out she dated a black guy in college
Ignorant comment bruh

I work with a 29 year old white dude from Georgia...

I don't trust his *** one bit.

He gives off vibes like he tells black people jokes and would break up with his girl if he found out she dated a black guy in college

Ignorant comment bruh

You've been on this earth too long to not have encountered someone who just rubs you in the wrong way.

I hate to say people "look" racist because it sounds so ridiculous, but damn, she's spot on of what I'd think a southern racist woman would look like.

Oh and this is what her convicted felon son posted on FB
laugh.gif

so which NTer is gonna step to him? i know there are some NTers who are about that life...
@Mr Marcus   I got a bill on it. 
Alaska dope, you tripping fam.

The last frontier.
laugh.gif

If Sarah Palin can make it as gov, the bar aint set too high.  

Last edited:
Came in here to say this.. Maybe unapproriate but not racist, definitely not hateful.

1. My guess would be that more than just Black people were leaving. Maybe a majority was Black...

2. But more importantly, in this alleged "post-racial" society, it is concerning that school officials (you know those who have the ability punish, suspend, and expel students) immediately anchor to race, and use that as a categorization for their student body. If she can classify her students by the color of their skin so easily, its not a far stretch to think that she may have differentiating regulation based on those same color lines.

Last edited:
I agree, but how about we flip the entire stand point and focus on the majority.

You mention the police shootings quote unquote being ignorant, but to what degree. "Hate the person not the race?" Wouldn't "hate the shooter not the majority of cops" mean the same also? Why won't everyone involved in these riots, and protest hate the individual who actually did the shooting, and not the entire police department. People are protesting in all states, and some are actually causing more harm than good because of these killings, but why. Why harm innocent police officers, who weren't involved in the shootings? Not every cop is a bad cop. Not every cop is a racist. So why are people harming them because of the actions of another officer?

Innocent cops are being slain everyday for the actions of other senseless cops. But why. People are quick to cause havoc, but not for an actual cause.  

She did not say they're leaving cause they're black
1. My guess would be that more than just Black people were leaving. Maybe a majority was Black...

2. But more importantly, in this alleged "post-racial" society, it is concerning that school officials (you know those who have the ability punish, suspend, and expel students) immediately anchor to race, and use that as a categorization for their student body. If she can classify her students by the color of their skin so easily, its not a far stretch to think that she may have differentiating regulation based on those same color lines.

I agree. She made a generalization and with the position she holds in the school she should definitely consider resigning. But to label her a racist?? Idk I just feel as if the word coincides with hate and disgusts and I just think it's unfair to label her that off a 120s clip of her saying 'all the black people'. I get it though it happened in Georgia, we supposedly live in the post-racist society, yeah yeah yeah all that.. What she said was as racist as me walking into to my favorite bar on Saturday night an sayin 'hmm all the white people showed up tonight'. It's a generalized statement, not the nicest way to put it an a bit ignorant but we all tend to generalize. Not all of us hold position in society that are held to higher standards then most so we all can't sit there an act as if we're all policitally correct 24hr a day 7 days a week.

Maybe it's cause I was born in the 90s in sunny south fla where you don't see racism, pretty much at all, that I'm viewing this hoopla as media agenda to keep racism alive. To me this is a failed reach. I mean think about, for those of you who take this dearly, really think about a time you personally seen or heard something racist.. I'm willing to bet that this doesn't even compare.

She did not say they're leaving cause they're black
I agree. She made a generalization and with the position she holds in the school she should definitely consider resigning. But to label her a racist?? Idk I just feel as if the word coincides with hate and disgusts and I just think it's unfair to label her that off a 120s clip of her saying 'all the black people'. I get it though it happened in Georgia, we supposedly live in the post-racist society, yeah yeah yeah all that.. What she said was as racist as me walking into to my favorite bar on Saturday night an sayin 'hmm all the white people showed up tonight'. It's a generalized statement, not the nicest way to put it an a bit ignorant but we all tend to generalize. Not all of us hold position in society that are held to higher standards then most so we all can't sit there an act as if we're all policitally correct 24hr a day 7 days a week.

Maybe it's cause I was born in the 90s in sunny south fla where you don't see racism, pretty much at all, that I'm viewing this hoopla as media agenda to keep racism alive. To me this is a failed reach. I mean think about, for those of you who take this dearly, really think about a time you personally seen or heard something racist.. I'm willing to bet that this doesn't even compare.

WHAT?!?

My guy...that woman is a racist *****, B. She didn't have to say anything about Black people. It was irrelevant and that proves her racist mindset.

And I was born in the 90s too and I can sense racism from a mile away. I'm from New York, we the biggest melting pot of cultures in the world, and people are still racist. Being born in the 90s have nothing to do with it. Racism is alive, and majority of these old white women are racist. They were in their early 20s in the 50s and 60s when the civil rights era was at its peak...you think they didn't think a certain way back then? You think they still don't think that way now? Cmon man. That old woman is a racist

But you got on some people on this forum who say there is no race problem. Unbelivable...

Back
Top Bottom