Gerald Green Has An Idea For Rudy Gay (youtube vid response)

He gives a dunk idea for Rudy Gay... he showed off a "basic" dunk.
laugh.gif

I doubt he was serious with that. Though the dunk wasn't bad, stuff like that would probably just get a 7, imo. He's probably just hiding what he'sgonna do in the contest.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at the "whooooooooohhhhsss" in the end of the vid

That could be a nice dunk if he could catch it with the right hand, switch it behind his head, and finish with the left hand. If that's too hard, switchthe hand rotation.

Someone better do a baseline leaner.

Nick Young does it with the 360. And not that dunking is rocket science or anything, but I just don't like Magic Johnson commentating the dunk contest allthe time because he always says the dumbest of things and frankly just seems to not get it.

Magic be soundin mad exasperated when he watches these dunks, like the dude is honestly dumbfounded during the whole thing

laugh.gif
i was just thinking about when chuck was saying that about damonjones' suit the other day.

but i don't see anything special with gerald's dunk.

What the hell is up with the big thing on the wall that said 1>5? Isn't that backasswards, especially given it is in a TEAM's practice gym. Thatseems like something somebody would put in their home gym, somebody who loves themselves some of themself.

^ thats what im thinking too, maybe the coach wants to remind them that they are playing selfish ball. who knows, maybe al jefferson > team

i dont think the "360" behind the back is that much more difficult. the spinnin momentum seems to help a lot

if he could catch it with the right hand, switch it behind his head, and finish with the left hand.
that would be pretty sick.

ive tried a 360 behind the back & a regular behind the back on a 8 1/2 foot rim & the 360 wasnt really hard, the spinning momentum helped.

something id like to see is a 360 honey dip

Originally Posted by knightngale

rhugghed114,where is that gif from?

Just saw it on my cousin's laptop, and found it amusing. It's probably from some Japanese show or something.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Man, that Gerald Green vid makes Jamario Moon look like God.

Nick Young > Gerald Green
I don't think Gerald Green was even serious in this vid.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

tho green is my pick that dunk wasn't too impressive. Am i the only one that hopes kenny smith sits this one out? I find him mad annoying when commentatingthe dunk contest

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

What the hell is up with the big thing on the wall that said 1>5? Isn't that backasswards, especially given it is in a TEAM's practice gym. That seems like something somebody would put in their home gym, somebody who loves themselves some of themself.

I think it means 1 team is better than 5 individuals.

What the hell is up with the big thing on the wall that said 1>5? Isn't that backasswards, especially given it is in a TEAM's practice gym. That seems like something somebody would put in their home gym, somebody who loves themselves some of themself.

right. the should have wrote 14 > 1

Back
Top Bottom