Gerald Green is he the future face of the Rockets?????

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

He is a streaky shooter. I dont understand why this guy hasnt improved.

my guess is that it is hard for a player that young to be bouncing around the league. if he has a solid foundation for the next 2-3 years then he couldblossom. Houston is the best team he has ever been on so we'll see what happens...

And with that being said, I still think he won't be anything more than an athletic journeyman ala Desmond Mason

lets see, he does not move on offense. hes a ball stopper once he gets the ball. hes never in the right spot to help on defense. he doesnt know where to be onthe court on defense or offense really. he gets confused while on the court. he will jack up a 3 with 20 seconds left on the clock, while contested. this guywill never be anything in this league. he got traded for KIRK SNYDER
smh.gif
end of story

look the guy's been traded two times already, isn't getting minutes, doesn't start, hasn't started in any games the past two seasons...neverstarted in over half the games he played in, in Boston.

he's too far from being anything other than a guy with athletic ability.

future face of the Rockets?????

why is this even a discussion?

^Because I have little faith in Yao's durability and T-Mac was contemplating retirement before the season started he wants to retire and go play baseballthat's why.....

my guess is that it is hard for a player that young to be bouncing around the league. if he has a solid foundation for the next 2-3 years then he could blossom. Houston is the best team he has ever been on so we'll see what happens...
Guess I'll just have to wait in see

Does anyone have any clue what the word FUTURE means??? If they focus on him he could really blossom into something special. He's one of those players thatwould have really benefited from some college play.

It seems like to me everybody looks @ g.green as just a dunker and right now he is but I've seen flashes of his potential and it looks to me like the sky is the limit as long as he's focused I remember hearing before last summer he was going to work with Kobe cause Kobe I guess liked what he saw and with T-mac in his ear from now until @ least next season should the NBA be on the lookout for g.green 3-5 seasons from now???discuss

I heard he's making cupcakes @ the local bakery in his hometown now.

Back
Top Bottom