Get Better Quick Methods?

How's everyone doing this fine-+#+ Saturday night? I was just wondering if anyone had any remedies for getting rid of a cold ASAP. I'm starting to feel ill and I've still got two exams to go, one on Monday, and one on Tuesday. What can I do to feel the best I can... well at least good enough that I can study properly and make it to my exams and pass at least... lol, thanks!

How's everyone doing this fine-+#+ Saturday night? I was just wondering if anyone had any remedies for getting rid of a cold ASAP. I'm starting to feel ill and I've still got two exams to go, one on Monday, and one on Tuesday. What can I do to feel the best I can... well at least good enough that I can study properly and make it to my exams and pass at least... lol, thanks!

Clone yourself, then shrink your clone and swallow him like a pill. Have him fight off the cold. Problem cold?

Clone yourself, then shrink your clone and swallow him like a pill. Have him fight off the cold. Problem cold?

Nyquil. To be honest with you my cold would be gone by Monday morning so you should be ok... then again everyones different so idk

Nyquil. To be honest with you my cold would be gone by Monday morning so you should be ok... then again everyones different so idk

Originally Posted by AF92

Nyquil.
This. As soon as I feel a cold coming on I start pretreating it with Nyquil. That and lot's of OJ. FTR I get fully sick about once a year, if that.

Originally Posted by AF92

Nyquil.
This. As soon as I feel a cold coming on I start pretreating it with Nyquil. That and lot's of OJ. FTR I get fully sick about once a year, if that.

Back
Top Bottom