GET FAMILIAR: Mike Will will be the Lex Luger of 2012-2013

Lex CAN be versatile but when you got a hot sound nobody wants you to be versatile as much as they want the hot sound of the moment. Remember this is a business...business is controlled by demand.

Mike Will is a good producer but who is going to be the next great producer who can anchor the sound of an entire album? Production is so crucial to hip hop music.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Lex CAN be versatile but when you got a hot sound nobody wants you to be versatile as much as they want the hot sound of the moment. Remember this is a business...business is controlled by demand.

Mike Will is a good producer but who is going to be the next great producer who can anchor the sound of an entire album? Production is so crucial to hip hop music.

Yeah....Mike Will is a problem
sick.gif

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by PLVN

Lex is the definition of a one trick pony.

Hating on a man's hustle is never good. 

How is that hate?

You think his sound is diverse?

Check your ears kiddo.
Lex Luger >>> What your "career" will ever pan out to be.
With that said, I can understand why you'll forever be mad.

FYI-- The "One Trick Pony" jab is hating, ol throw rocks and hide your hands lookin' boy.

This beat he did for Drake album:
so...you know he didn't make a beat for Drake's album right? you know somebody just put that right? you know you sound stupid right?

:lol: just messin wit you man
but yeaaahhh...that still wasn't Lex on the beat though

Hate to gravedig, but I've been saying for a minute that Mike Will is hella versatile. Them flutes on My hating joint are serious.

No Lie
My Hatin Joint
Pour It Up
Way Too Gone
Mercy
Bandz a Make Her Dance
Neva End
Itchin
Plain Jane
Turn On The Lights
Wut We Doin
F The World
Show Out

:pimp: Mike Will: Producer of The Year

[QUOTE name="B Smooth 202"]
Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

[/quote]

thisssssssssssss

Back
Top Bottom