GET OUT -- New horror film about black man meeting white gf's parents. Looks creepy.

That actually makes a lot of sense and I hadn't even considered that Rose had set Andre up to be there and for her brother to just pick him up :wow:

montana tho? damn that's about as away from brothers as you can get.. my white girl loved it (in boston). cultural differences probably ensures she might've missed a few things,

if white people don't like this movie, should i take that as suspect? :nerd: :nerd:
LOL :pimp:

I think it was more of she didnt get it, but also when she goes to a movie she takes it at face value and things have to be laid out, she doesnt process thinking about it afterwards like ooh ok. I could go home tonight and try n talk about it she prob wouldnt remember hardly any of the scenes to be able to tie 2&2 together.

Like you said cultural difference. Dating a white girl in the south, this movie is exactly how it was for me wondering how the fam was gonna be. So with that i had that same mentality for sure coming up here, parents and fam were cool tho (obviously)

Summer time, finding us up here is few far in between. During the school year, you know we all over the football and basketball teams :lol: :smh:

There are a few random families that actually live here but not many.

Two more things....

I never noticed until now that every victim of their's was dark skinned.

I also didn't notice that Keegan Michael Key was one of the top NCAA prospects Rose was looking at lol

It all adds up my man. Andre was her last boyfriend/victim before Chris. 
IDK man, I don't remember what Andre was saying on the phone in the beginning but I don't remember him or anybody else saying he was talking to Rose. I thought it was understood that Andre was just a random opportunity pull

I wouldn't call it obvious, Idk when I saw the pic they looked like friends. Nothing gave off a lesbian vibe. The only solid connection between all those guys and Georgina was that they were all victims. You can make a case for both in my opinion but I choose friend

Like other dude said it woudnt make sense for her to have pics with a bunch of dudes she baited and then a pic of her with a chick and assume its just a friend. :lol:

Last edited:
Like other dude said it woudnt make sense for her to have pics with a bunch of dudes she baited and then a pic of her with a chick and assume its just a friend.
laugh.gif
It would because girls make friends.

IDK man, I don't remember what Andre was saying on the phone in the beginning but I don't remember him or anybody else saying he was talking to Rose. I thought it was understood that Andre was just a random opportunity pull
It wasn't random at all. You don't remember the pic of Rose and Andre? 

Last edited:
It can be easily inferred, to call Rose and Georgina a couple a reach is off.

Last edited:
God damn!! You guys are right, Rose was talking to Andre on the phone, got him lost in that neighborhood on purpose! I forgot about the pics of her and Andre in the box. Damn you guys dropping the heat

Thing about Andre I thought Rod said he had went missing out of Florida somewhere, implying another state? May i heard wrong at the time.

But I also took it as Rose set him up. You didnt know this initially but when he was on the phone he said something along the lines of alright babe love you too or some s***. Then hung up talkin bout got me out here in the middle of the "suburbs" .. put 2 and 2 together once all the pics surfaced.

What i didnt get was where the hell was Andre at anyway, dude was in the middle of a neighborhood. while Chris had been taken down a long country as backroad and the dad said closest neighbor was across the lake

Thing about Andre I thought Rod said he had went missing out of Florida somewhere, implying another state? May i heard wrong at the time.

What i didnt get was where the hell was Andre at anyway, dude was in the middle of a neighborhood. while Chris had been taken down a long country as backroad and the dad said closest neighbor was across the lake
I believe he said Brooklyn. That's where Chris and Rod knew him from.

She probably told him come to some party or to meet her up at a friends house. He was a jazz musician so its not too far fetched that she hit him with "come to this party! You have to meet these guys I know!". She also was switching up the addresses to him over the phone. He said something like "Drive? I thought you said Lane?" Rose was a slick one bruh lol

Last edited:
It can be easily inferred, to call Rose and Georgina a couple a reach is off.
it's plausible I'm just not completely sold on it

I might have to pop in a bootleg just to hear that first phone convo cause I don't remember any of it

It's faster than dating to lure him so the brother can use his faster way...I don't think she dated every guy in the pictures

What about when she bit off the guys tongue

I believe he said Brooklyn. That's where Chris and Rod knew him from.

She probably told him come to some party or to meet her up at a friends house. He was a jazz musician so its not too far fetched that she hit him with "come to this party! You have to meet these guys I know!". She also was switching up the addresses to him over the phone. He said something like "Drive? I thought you said Lane?" Rose was a slick one bruh lol

Yeah i remember Rod saying to Max this dude from Brooklyn he dont dress like this. Idk where i got florida from. When they got pulled over i kept trying to peep the license plate to see what state they were in. Given Chris' apt though and Andre being from Brooklyn i assumed NY but that Florida came from somewhere :lol:

Yup you right when he was on the phone he said i want to know who the genius was that put whatever drive a mile away from whatever lane. Then he got mixed up on the directions.

Every person Chris met at the party and the questions i knew hed get asked had me rollin. Typical.

Dad asked him if he played sports, knew that was coming. Caught me off when he said baseball though, i knew football was going to be one of em and they always ask about basketball.

The first 6 months i was here damn near every person i helped while i was working at this warehouse kept asking me if i here to play football, or a recruit? Some clueless enough to ask me on a saturday im workin while the damn game is going on right up the road in town :x

Like why tf would i be working if im a recruit? Why would i be working and not at the game?

I mean yeah sure you dont randomly come across black people deciding to live here but the assumption. I brushed it off a few times actually laughex biut it cuz i knew what was goin on but it got annoying af super quick n i stopped answering

It's faster than dating to lure him so the brother can use his faster way...I don't think she dated every guy in the pictures

What about when she bit off the guys tongue

That was in high school but i kinda assumed this dude was white. Idk why bit i just took that as a story. UNLESS ... thats the grandpa's host :nerd: the bro did say he was the biggest dude in the school

Last edited:
We do, but many of them don't. I'll use the example of Samantha Bee and her husband are against school choice. Kids from the local housing projects were going to be allowed to go their child's school and parents protested against the decision. They said they weren't racist for not wanting poor, Black kids in their schools.

Link?

I don't trust liberals any more than I trust conservatives. They want the same steak, but have a difference in preference on how it's prepared.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/forgiven/2016/11/03/school-segregation-and-the-liberal-elite/

"Samantha Bee is a liberal, right up until she thinks about her children having to go to school with black kids. Then, she turns into Strom Thurmond.”

Not surprised. I'm more suspicious of white people that go out of their way to show that they are supposedly on "our" side than the ones that are openly against us.

Repped.

Last edited:
Saw this firsthand a few times. White co-worker when I was younger, older thick blonde milf I actually wanted to smash. Felt like a real family at times, learned a lot, been to their home and parties. At one party they were trying to hook me up with one of their daughters friends who were mixed. Someone made a joke about me and her daughter instead and she did the Georgina "no, no no,".

Another former coworker, older white dude use to crack jokes and have deep talks with. He would put me onto the openly racist **** other white folks would say to him when there are no minorities around. Until his crazy bipolar wife who hasn't worked in 20 years because she's so unstable applied for a job and didn't get it. Somehow the hiring manager they had the connect with told them they had to hire a black person over her and they bought it. I'm like that makes no sense, he's the plug. Likely it's because of her lack of experience and mental issues but the race angle was easier to buy. It's like the dude I looked at like a big bro was angry at me and all black people over an easily dissected lie.

Learned a lot about race relations from those two.

Last edited:

But I also took it as Rose set him up. You didnt know this initially but when he was on the phone he said something along the lines of alright babe love you too or some s***. Then hung up talkin bout got me out here in the middle of the "suburbs" .. put 2 and 2 together once all the pics surfaced.

Maybe he was just in some neighborhood across the lake then? He couldn't have been too far from it if her brother could easily get to him and pick him up. Might just be that they use a slightly different method every time. Sometime's she wants dude to meet her parents, sometimes she invites him to a party or something, etc. Assuming it was all planned, I wouldn't be surprised if that neighborhood had been home to a few of those people that showed up at their house, in order to 1)increase the chances of them being able to catch Andre and 2)decreasing the chances of some random person looking out their window and seeing somebody get kidnapped.

Maybe he was just in some neighborhood across the lake then? He couldn't have been too far from it if her brother could easily get to him and pick him up. Might just be that they use a slightly different method every time. Sometime's she wants dude to meet her parents, sometimes she invites him to a party or something, etc. Assuming it was all planned, I wouldn't be surprised if that neighborhood had been home to a few of those people that showed up at their house, in order to 1)increase the chances of them being able to catch Andre and 2)decreasing the chances of some random person looking out their window and seeing somebody get kidnapped.

Yeah this has me puzzled 2 because you're sorta told both the sister and brother are wranglers, but just 2 different methods.

Also timing makes sense. Andre was missing 6 months and Chris and Rose were together 5 months, gives her 1 month to do recon and see whats the deal with him. It could be that Andre may have been a straight up purchase or favor since he was i dunno scrawny but musical. Chris was being sold to the highest bidder maybe cuz he was all around a good catch.

The memes are hilarious tho :lol: peep IG they so reckless with them haha.

It all adds up my man. Andre was her last boyfriend/victim before Chris. 

It's never really said whether Andre was talking to Rose or not. It's sort of to be implied based on the events that had taken place during the movie.

It wasn't random at all. You don't remember the pic of Rose and Andre? 

I don't think it was random either but I don't recall seeing a pic of Rose with Andre in that group of photos. Only her with the groundskeeper and Georgina.

Okay so I'd seen the movie a second time today. Something I rarely do for a movie at the theatre. Anyway a couple of things stood out a second time around.

For some odd reason the family didn't come off as racist so much as it did the first time I saw it. All I'd really seen was a family who was admirably obsessed with cultural appropriation. The father while talking to Chris mentions how well traveled he his and how great it is to experience other cultures.

Also during the conversation the father then goes on to explain that his father never got over losing to Jesse Owens. Crazy how he was so bitter about losing to what he viewed as a genetically superior race in terms of physicality that the only way he believed becoming a supreme being would be to host the bodies of blacks.

This goes even deeper when Chris is strapped in the chair and watching the video. The granddad is the one doing the introduction. He speaks about how the drive and determination of his race coupled with the physical gifts of other races would potentially create a "super race" or least push the host's capabilities to unforeseen levels.

Another thing. The granddad speaks of "The Order." Anyone familiar with that term knows it to be used for secret society organizations. Occults so to speak. He mentions how they've spent years trying to perfect this experiment and they are getting more successful with each trial.

With that being said this movie is just the beginning. This sinister operation is happening on a larger scale. The Armitages are just the tip of the iceberg. This Order is nothing more than a group of sinister scientists using other races, blacks as we know of right now, for experimentation. Think Tuskegee Experiment if you will.

Leads me believe there will almost certainly be a sequel or a prequel, but another film nonetheless. Whether Rose dies or not is left up in the air and who knows what her ties are to this Order.

For those wondering how Chris got the cotton in his ears, he got it from the arm rests in the chair. He was able to dig it out and lean his head over close enough to his stapped in hands to put it in his ears. They hint at this completely right before it cuts away to another scene. I thought it was plot hole for little bit but they imply this very well.

Andre was meeting Rose for the first time. They met on POF. That's why he got lost in that neighborhood.

Not surprised. I'm more suspicious of white people that go out of their way to show that they are supposedly on "our" side than the ones that are openly against us.

Repped.

Yea.  The overcompensation... 

can't see fault in this argument. but i roll with stewart colbert and oliver. i don't care wat anyone says lol. the school issue in NYC is..fascinating to say the least. these past couple of years has made me so thankful i grew up in queens, growing up i had friends from all over the world. so i struggle in understanding how NYC can be the most segregated school system in the country. maybe i didn't hit the schools that would put me on to the separation but i cant see it. so i can't judge samantha bee or jason jones honestly. but i can understand how the optics may look suspect.

Saw this firsthand a few times. White co-worker when I was younger, older thick blonde milf I actually wanted to smash. Felt like a real family at times, learned a lot, been to their home and parties. At one party they were trying to hook me up with one of their daughters friends who were mixed. Someone made a joke about me and her daughter instead and she did the Georgina "no, no no,".

Another former coworker, older white dude use to crack jokes and have deep talks with. He would put me onto the openly racist **** other white folks would say to him when there are no minorities around. Until his crazy bipolar wife who hasn't worked in 20 years because she's so unstable applied for a job and didn't get it. Somehow the hiring manager they had the connect with told them they had to hire a black person over her and they bought it. I'm like that makes no sense, he's the plug. Likely it's because of her lack of experience and mental issues but the race angle was easier to buy. It's like the dude I looked at like a big bro was angry at me and all black people over an easily dissected lie.

Learned a lot about race relations from those two.

this movie must've resonated hard with you

Back
Top Bottom