Get out of the friend zone...

But you gotta be friends for the relationship to actually work....least that how it is in my case
Sometimes a girl will see you as nothing more than a friend, wouldn't call that friendzoned. It's just them not into you that way, and in that case there really isn't much you can do about it

I think i've known plenty of girls that have eventually let one of their male friends taste that cherry pie.

did the friendship change from there? of course it did, they hooked up later...

when they always tell me this, I ask "how did you two meet?" and they'll say dude was their best friend at first.

on the internet it seems dudes makes the friend zone to be the worst position in the world when it comes to dealing with women.

women minds change all the time when it comes to how they feel about certain men.....they like you one day and hate you the next.....a friend can easily get to her before a random dude off the street can.

laugh.gif
you can come out the friendzone if you play your cards right.

I think i've known plenty of girls that have eventually let one of their male friends taste that cherry pie.

did the friendship change from there? of course it did, they hooked up later...

when they always tell me this, I ask "how did you two meet?" and they'll say dude was their best friend at first.

on the internet it seems dudes makes the friend zone to be the worst position in the world when it comes to dealing with women.

women minds change all the time when it comes to how they feel about certain men.....they like you one day and hate you the next.....a friend can easily get to her before a random dude off the street can.

laugh.gif
you can come out the friendzone if you play your cards right.

Whip it out... If she takes the bait, you are out of the friend zone... If she doesn't take the bait, you are no longer friends and out of the friend zone anyway..

Whip it out... If she takes the bait, you are out of the friend zone... If she doesn't take the bait, you are no longer friends and out of the friend zone anyway..

Nah fam, imo the move is to use the friend zone to your advantage. Get real close to her, then right when you developed that real close bond with to where she talks to you everyday, dissapear for a few days.

She'll ask where you been, and you'll say (Whether its true or not) that you been chilling and spending time with this new girl of yours. Blouses. She'll start to view you differently.

Nah fam, imo the move is to use the friend zone to your advantage. Get real close to her, then right when you developed that real close bond with to where she talks to you everyday, dissapear for a few days.

She'll ask where you been, and you'll say (Whether its true or not) that you been chilling and spending time with this new girl of yours. Blouses. She'll start to view you differently.

laugh.gif
Hey if he really did get out of the friend zone with those lines, more props to him!

But
indifferent.gif
to any of you that thinks the being friend zoned is permanent.

laugh.gif
Hey if he really did get out of the friend zone with those lines, more props to him!

But
indifferent.gif
to any of you that thinks the being friend zoned is permanent.

Psssh! Nothing is impossible in this world. I've been friendzoned, then smashed, then friendzoned again then smashed and vice versa. Ya'll logic is crooked if you think you'll never smash if your friendzoned. You just gotta be smart enough to know when she's sendin the signals and when to go IN for the kill.. she eventually want that D if your swags on fire n you're looks are not too shabby on them rainy days. 
pimp.gif

or you could just whip it out like this... 
eyes.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

Psssh! Nothing is impossible in this world. I've been friendzoned, then smashed, then friendzoned again then smashed and vice versa. Ya'll logic is crooked if you think you'll never smash if your friendzoned. You just gotta be smart enough to know when she's sendin the signals and when to go IN for the kill.. she eventually want that D if your swags on fire n you're looks are not too shabby on them rainy days. 
pimp.gif

or you could just whip it out like this... 
eyes.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

+2

Originally Posted by Essential1

+2

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

did they have sex?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This

Spoiler [+]
DUCK TALES friend-zone is always permanent only one way out....dead the girl move on
Or tell her to come over and plan for both of you to get really drunk.

did they have sex?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This

Spoiler [+]
DUCK TALES friend-zone is always permanent only one way out....dead the girl move on
Or tell her to come over and plan for both of you to get really drunk.

did they have sex?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This

not entirely true.. "friendzone" are only applicable to spineless individuals who don't know how to get what they want. 
although, OPs story does sound fake as hell. 
laugh.gif

did they have sex?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This

not entirely true.. "friendzone" are only applicable to spineless individuals who don't know how to get what they want. 
although, OPs story does sound fake as hell. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom