Get your T-Mac Pistons Jersey now!

391278708.jpg

laugh.gif

when i seen the post title i was like !** who wood buy his jersey hes gunna get hurt, then i seen the pik lol

when i seen the post title i was like !** who wood buy his jersey hes gunna get hurt, then i seen the pik lol

Thats actually not a bad price for the suit. At least he isn' tpulling a Damon Jones witht he bowties. lol

Thats actually not a bad price for the suit. At least he isn' tpulling a Damon Jones witht he bowties. lol

roll.gif
roll.gif
  Can't even front, that was a good one.

Anyway, Tmac is STILL my boy and I think he'll have a great season this year.  Detroit has a decent squad.  Stuckey/Bynum, Rip/Gordon, Tayshaun/Mac, Charlie V/Jerebko and Big Ben/Monroe.  If they can stay healthy, and if Tmac still has some game left in him, i think they can make the playoffs.

That PS was clever though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
  Can't even front, that was a good one.

Anyway, Tmac is STILL my boy and I think he'll have a great season this year.  Detroit has a decent squad.  Stuckey/Bynum, Rip/Gordon, Tayshaun/Mac, Charlie V/Jerebko and Big Ben/Monroe.  If they can stay healthy, and if Tmac still has some game left in him, i think they can make the playoffs.

That PS was clever though.

Back
Top Bottom