Getting a useless number from a chick UNAPPRECIATION... flakey chicks makes me friggin' sick

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I don't understand why dudes insist on getting a number when the girl is clearly uninterested, like is it really that serious
laugh.gif

And most of the time she gives you the number to go away not cause of your "game".

famb... how much sense does that make? "I want you to leave me alone soooo I'll tell you how to reach me" stop it... women just like hearing their phone ring...
you're talking about women who need their ego stroked every damn day. this doesn't make sense?
its important for us as men to weed out the bad ones. She doesn't respond on the first two texts? Her loss.

we keep chasing women and we don't know these %!!# from a can of paint.
we put them on that pedestal and wonder why many of them don't respect us.

If a girl is genuinely feeling you then you'll know which ones to call and which ones to keep it moving.

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

In situations like this you can't use logic to find out why females would give you their number if their not interested because they not even being logical
its not logic. its common sense.
a girl interested will not ignore you. point blank.

and if you're a dude and this constantly happens to you then you might have to do some soul searchin...

Originally Posted by frshstunna

laugh.gif
damn its some strong thirst in those twitter pics....but what's funny is some of those chicks putting dudes on blast be the same ones that's busting it open and talkin some nasty %%$@ on #!*!*@ phone's...if only dudes decided to unleash the footage.....

HELL YEAH!!

I mean that girl couldnt respond to a happy thanksgiving and Merry Christmas text what kinda #%#% is that 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngdoc

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I don't understand why dudes insist on getting a number when the girl is clearly uninterested, like is it really that serious
laugh.gif

And most of the time she gives you the number to go away not cause of your "game".

famb... how much sense does that make? "I want you to leave me alone soooo I'll tell you how to reach me" stop it... women just like hearing their phone ring...
I've spoken to female friends about this and they never have a good reason. They usually say "I don't want to be mean, especially if it's front of his boys, so I just give it out"

Most dudes will figure out to leave them alone quickly when they dont respond but you have the thirsters who dont know when to quit
Ahhhh, so dude's pull the swarm approach. Corner them like a wolfpack and they have no choice but to give that number up
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by frshstunna

laugh.gif
damn its some strong thirst in those twitter pics....but what's funny is some of those chicks putting dudes on blast be the same ones that's busting it open and talkin some nasty %%$@ on #!*!*@ phone's...if only dudes decided to unleash the footage.....

HELL YEAH!!

I mean that girl couldnt respond to a happy thanksgiving and Merry Christmas text what kinda #%#% is that 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I doht respond to mass text either... but that "I don't want to be mean" is a cop out. Atleast when he texts you, let him know the deal... the problem is that folks just won't say what it is... they try to fake it... just say you love the attention...

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

You dudes are hypocrites, men have the biggest egos, dont matter if it brad pitt or rick ross. 

Society tells men to be cocky and egotistical and tell women to be humble and timid.

Its simply to keep us under men so that we have to sit around and wait for one of you to call us pretty to be able to accept that we are.

How is a 5 or 6 suppose to act, jump on your stick and thank you for even talking to them?

Whether you are a 3 6 or 10 no one should do what those girls did cause it is childish and disgusting
but im not brad pitt or ross. im not like what you said. cocky? no, but i have confidence in myself. egotistical? no, once again im confident in myself. i was saying how i hate girls that do things like that. in my eyes it isnt a good look cause theyre attention seekers. why cant they tell dude to step off? why do they give out numbers to guys that have no interest in them? its all for attention. the girls i had history with arent like that. im not gonna be interested in a girl that does stuff like that. major turn off. the world doesnt care about what some thirsty person is saying to another

Alright everyone, start postin' how long it has been since everyone has gotten' sum guts.

2 months & a half months for me. I'm dry!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Alright everyone, start postin' how long it has been since everyone has gotten' sum guts.

mad.gif
long enough that I've been throwing up buzzer beaters like ricky, it's pretty turbulent

Checking in. One chick just straight up deaded me out of nowhere. We were having decent convo and all that. And no I'm not calling you instead after pulling a dumb move like that. Another chick i got the sexy pics and everything. And then it just turned into one answer troll replies like two days later. So I just hit her with "thanks for the short convo. Show me your p." Donezo.

Originally Posted by Nash

mad.gif
long enough that I've been throwing up buzzer beaters like ricky, it's pretty turbulent

them hail marys dont work too often... i can attest to that...
2.5 months is pretty long, doe dipset...

my advice is that they can sense the thirstyness... cop you a mediocre chick... an easy smang... go back to your hometown..

do something... but get that thirsty energy out of your system b/c it wont help...

how old are you and what do you do for a living?

mad.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 It's tough nowadays, man. Girls be stuntin'... 
tired.gif

I'm super thirsty right now. The chick i've been dealing with for months almost exclusively, slowly because she's partly damaged, i just found out she's been digging around for a friend with benefits. Which confused the $#$$ outta me, cuz i've been patient making her my only horse in this race. She basically said i'm too good to just be a !$+* buddy, i'm more of a boyfriend type, and when i said that's what i'm working towards with her, she says she's not ready for a relationship. She wants to remain in this weird zone where we're exclusive friends that monopolize each others time, but no movement either emotionally of physically, so i'm rejected on both levels. Crazy thing is, she has no idea why i'm upset, she thinks she complimented me. I know she loves me, maybe even more than i do her but it's time for her to kick rocks. I've put up with this crazy and backfill long enough. But basically yeah, i'll be back in on the getting numbers game.
Oh and all this is like a day after she sent me naked pics
indifferent.gif
.  $@*+%!% is crazy.

mad.gif

them hail marys dont work too often... i can attest to that...
2.5 months is pretty long, doe dipset...

my advice is that they can sense the thirstyness... cop you a mediocre chick... an easy smang... go back to your hometown..

do something... but get that thirsty energy out of your system b/c it wont help...

how old are you and what do you do for a living?
I am 22, Senior at a big University. Business Management major.
Work at school. Work Study. What about you?

+

@RegalBlack 3 Weeks ain't nuffin'....

Yall got it upside down. Ur supposed to give them ur number, if they want it they'll hit u. Don't be chasin no @+!# mayne.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I'm super thirsty right now. The chick i've been dealing with for months almost exclusively, slowly because she's partly damaged, i just found out she's been digging around for a friend with benefits. Which confused the $#$$ outta me, cuz i've been patient making her my only horse in this race. She basically said i'm too good to just be a !$+* buddy, i'm more of a boyfriend type, and when i said that's what i'm working towards with her, she says she's not ready for a relationship. She wants to remain in this weird zone where we're exclusive friends that monopolize each others time, but no movement either emotionally of physically, so i'm rejected on both levels. Crazy thing is, she has no idea why i'm upset, she thinks she complimented me. I know she loves me, maybe even more than i do her but it's time for her to kick rocks. I've put up with this crazy and backfill long enough. But basically yeah, i'll be back in on the getting numbers game.
Oh and all this is like a day after she sent me naked pics
indifferent.gif
.  $@*+%!% is crazy.
That is C R A Y !!!
I jus' don't get it
30t6p3b.gif

+

@JohnnyRedStorm We understand the struggle, my bredgren. Get out all your frustrations and concerns in this thread
laugh.gif

my new chick is so messed up in the head I'm slick scared to beat them guts cause she might have flashbacks and I can't get no alone time with her cause she has a kid. Mane this is crazy cause she has a mean fatty and I can't even grab it w'out her tripping. I'm contemplating on leavin her but I know karma gon get my +*%. I shouldn't even had got the number from her cause I think I'm stuck with something crazy.

slick rant. no threadjack. no advice fishing.

And its been some weeks since I've beat something.

DipsetGeneral wrote:
I am 22, Senior at a big University. Business Management major.
Work at school. Work Study. What about you?

+

@RegalBlack 3 Weeks ain't nuffin'....

22, graduated last year from a D2... marketing...
i played basektball, though... so that helped me out...

its going to change a few years after college cuz those dreams of getting w/ an athlete are going to die away and they're going to start thinking more realistic...

those frats... athletes... promoters... 

they're going to have to start facing the real world.. and by then, you'll be well aware of the real world... developed swag, a good job... maybe a crib..

yambs will be had..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Talked to a bunch of chicks last night but none really went anywhere. Gave this one girl my number but she said she was kinda involved with some dude so we'll see.

For some reason I always find myself talking to the ones that have boyfriends. It's odd, really. I've hooked up with two chicks with bfs (met and hooked up with one on Santacon and literally three days later she got a boyfriend
30t6p3b.gif
would've smashed in AC a couple of months back though if she wasn't 'strating), but I sorta hate it. Makes me feel kinda scummy.

Been a week since I got a number but she told me I am in the friend zone. +*@*

Been almost 2 years, for being 19 im happy and want to quit just sexing girls out there, i mean not to brag but my Senior yr i hit like 10-12 girls in about 8 months.

Originally Posted by No Stackson

AKA "Team Ugly Official Thread"

it is EXTREMELY clear YNS if you expect us to believe every number you get is a home run..
lettuce be cereal here, bro...

Back
Top Bottom