Getting Bottle Service One Night in Vegas - Where Should I Go?

Simple enough question.  First time to Vegas.  4 guys.  Looking for bottle service for Friday, Aug 20.  Not looking to pay $10,000, but have no problem paying "reasonable bottle service costs" (I know that's an oxymoron).

Suggestions?

Simple enough question.  First time to Vegas.  4 guys.  Looking for bottle service for Friday, Aug 20.  Not looking to pay $10,000, but have no problem paying "reasonable bottle service costs" (I know that's an oxymoron).

Suggestions?

Check out jackcolton.com and look up the direct contacts to hosts at the club so you don't need a middleman

Check out jackcolton.com and look up the direct contacts to hosts at the club so you don't need a middleman

Just got back from Vegas went to Haze and XS, Haze played better music than XS but XS was on a whole other level

Just got back from Vegas went to Haze and XS, Haze played better music than XS but XS was on a whole other level

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Sneak your own bottle in the club. Or arrive early.

u obviously never been to the club
u obviously have no connects
Okay, first off you a lame for trying to sneak a bottle into a club, but you really have the gall to brag about your "sneak a bottle in the club" connect? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 You ain't about that life.
kys

roll.gif
I was just in Vegas a few weeks ago and my boy did this @ XS. He was good until his !@@ decided to lift the bottle in the air. Security pressed him and saw that it wasnt a bottle that they sold there
tired.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

u obviously never been to the club
u obviously have no connects
Okay, first off you a lame for trying to sneak a bottle into a club, but you really have the gall to brag about your "sneak a bottle in the club" connect? 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 You ain't about that life.
kys

roll.gif
I was just in Vegas a few weeks ago and my boy did this @ XS. He was good until his !@@ decided to lift the bottle in the air. Security pressed him and saw that it wasnt a bottle that they sold there
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom