GETTING FREE STUFF BECAUSE YOURE A GIRL APPRECIATION VOL. THANK GOD FOR THESE GLORIOUS BREASTS.

so there's a 24hr Mexican joint near us so as drunk as we are, my girl and I decide to hit it up. Walk in, I tell her 'let me do all the talking, Ispeak Spanish maybe he'll give us free food' so I order in Spanish, my girl waits for him to take her card and he doesn't. We stand there for aminute, doesn't pay us any attention. Then our order is up. They let us walk out. Free food, yaaaay! I love being a girl, a bilingual girl at best.
wink.gif
anyother girls know what I mean!? Not like he's getting anything in return.... Just givin it out. I love being a woman.

eyes.gif

You prostituted yourself for free Mexican food.

EDIT:

..and made a thread about it on NT
indifferent.gif

EDIT:
Pics
devil.gif

O you got something in return baby...some good ol protein that you didn't detect.

You really think anything in life is free? The guy behind the counter got his and so did you.

devil.gif
o yea and come on with those pics.

Originally Posted by EVERLASTiiNG

I love being a girl, a bilingual girl at best.
wink.gif
any other girls know what I mean!? Not like he's getting anything in return.... Just givin it out. I love being a woman.

Dam right...Very much sooooo!

Been getting "discounts/freebies" since 13….andnow it's just ridiculous…getting in to private parties, free food, free upgrades… That's definitely what'sup. (and not once ever having to give out my number, a smile and a curtious thank you is all they get)
pimp.gif

In for pics of the op's ( . Y . ) and every other girl that comes in here CLAIMING they getfree stuff...

sooo im gonna go ahead bookmark this thread...and when i return in about 8 hours i expect a ninjahood pics of this so called "breast" of yours

there are some latin food spots in my neighborhood (sunset park, brooklyn) where dudes are so thirsty that any member of the female species between the ages of16 and 40 (no lie) that walk in get the double take and the up and down.

i seen the waiters and busboys whistle and catcall at customers walking in... some of the latinas don't seem to mind, but watching the reactions of thejust-moved-from-westchester-county white girls is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom