Getting kicked out the club/bar UNAPPRECIATION Vol. It ain't even 12 yet?!

Originally Posted by natrix916

^nah man, my friends is real, we on to the next club right now

damn bouncers kicked me out cuz I was hockin up spit in the bathroom, like $+#?! Damn 4loco got me twisted, shouldnt have drank it that fast tho* shoot, learn how to drink? Lets go adios!
pretty *%*!$+ ridiculous reason reason 

Originally Posted by j4ck

damn bouncers kicked me out cuz I was hockin up spit in the bathroom, like $+#?! Damn 4loco got me twisted, shouldnt have drank it that fast tho* shoot, learn how to drink? Lets go adios!
bouncers act like %++@+%@, dudes tried to pull some funny stuff at a spot where i knew their higher ups at.  once they knew i was on the phone callin their bosses, they all of a sudden were talkin about "we can get you and whoever your with free drinks all night long"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by j4ck

bouncers act like %++@+%@, dudes tried to pull some funny stuff at a spot where i knew their higher ups at.  once they knew i was on the phone callin their bosses, they all of a sudden were talkin about "we can get you and whoever your with free drinks all night long"
laugh.gif

never gotten kicked out.

but damn 4lockos aren't even that serious.  ya'll really get that wasted from one?
laugh.gif

never gotten kicked out.

but damn 4lockos aren't even that serious.  ya'll really get that wasted from one?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

never gotten kicked out.

laugh.gif

I can picture them now....two of em trynna fight the bouncers and the others are crying and saying guys "You guys just don't understand how much I love you guys...and I'm serious bro"

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

never gotten kicked out.

laugh.gif

I can picture them now....two of em trynna fight the bouncers and the others are crying and saying guys "You guys just don't understand how much I love you guys...and I'm serious bro"

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i got kicked out before and i made a scene to get my refund for the [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$30 cover i spend[/color]. F spendin $30 if i can't bug out and be me

$30 though?!? where dey do dat at??
eek.gif

i got kicked out before and i made a scene to get my refund for the [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$30 cover i spend[/color]. F spendin $30 if i can't bug out and be me

eek.gif

Originally Posted by kiendienn

eek.gif

LV or LA...
ive never been kicked out of any type of establishment.. but then again..... yeah........

eek.gif

LV or LA...
ive never been kicked out of any type of establishment.. but then again..... yeah........

eek.gif
I remember going to Club Exit back in the early 00's and that joint was a $45 cover....

eek.gif
I remember going to Club Exit back in the early 00's and that joint was a $45 cover....

Back
Top Bottom