GF hasn't given me a bday gift 2 yrs in a row. Should I get her an xmas gift?

Hell No! Ive been with my girl for two years and she randomly gets me #@+%, swear to god. For Xmas this year she got me the Nash' MVPs, Flu Game XIIs,BLK/Grey Is, and the Trojan SB Blazers, + clothes from karmaloop, and other gifts... couldnt picture myself in your situation...

I mean tho, just let her know how u feelin about it.. if she not budgin after that then chances are shes smashin another dude or she has a bug in her ear...either that or she just dont appreciate ++@..

Leave now. She better get you something. I mean +*$% she can get your favorite movie used on Amazon for the cheap price of $5.47 with $2.98 shipping. Getchicken $1.25 by the pound. Chick can fry 3 lbs of that and treat you to a feast. @***+ sound like she ain't got a plan. You got a plan. What's herplan? Ask her. If she says "I dont know what's our plan?" you hang up on her. And never call her again.

yeah she sucks at being a gf. a gift can be anything..for your bday she could have danced for you, got you a card, cooked for you, anything. shes not creativeat all. not having money is never an excuse to not make someone feel special on their day. i say dead her...insensitive chickenhead.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

yeah she sucks at being a gf. a gift can be anything..for your bday she could have danced for you, got you a card, cooked for you, anything. shes not creative at all. not having money is never an excuse to not make someone feel special on their day. i say dead her...insensitive chickenhead.
pimp.gif
Bravo Ma'am.

She doesn't respect you and or appreciate you B.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Leave now. She better get you something. I mean +*$% she can get your favorite movie used on Amazon for the cheap price of $5.47 with $2.98 shipping. Get chicken $1.25 by the pound. Chick can fry 3 lbs of that and treat you to a feast. @***+ sound like she ain't got a plan. You got a plan. What's her plan? Ask her. If she says "I dont know what's our plan?" you hang up on her. And never call her again.
Originally Posted by SoleWoman

yeah she sucks at being a gf. a gift can be anything..for your bday she could have danced for you, got you a card, cooked for you, anything. shes not creative at all. not having money is never an excuse to not make someone feel special on their day. i say dead her...insensitive chickenhead.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Co-sign with these two.[/color]
pimp.gif

Dude, I have never called anyone a simp in my life. But unless you are like
sloth.jpg

then you'd better...

FIRST B0RN wrote:
Get her this for Christmas

2be256845b7ee6c4b3cf8eaa5616abf0aa6c43f.gif

(You're welcome.)

Get her something you want.

And once she opens it, just take it from her and use it.... word to a video game console/video games.

when i notice that things are a 1 way street, thas when i fall back ... drop that chick ASAP or better yet ... get her a christmas card (that's it)

I woulda dropped her in the first place. You paying for too much man. Unless you're just loaded, you shouldn't pay for everything.

Originally Posted by ballinsincekneehigh

Originally Posted by slickrick916

How old are you two? I understand if she doesn't have the funds to get you a nice present or you guys have been together for a minute and are just trying to save money..... but there are definitely other ways she can make it up to you that doesn't involve spending alot of money. Time and effort is more important to me. Did she take u out to your fav restaurant? Cook you a meal? Or do anything for you? Or did she act like it was a regular day and not even acknowledge it?
She says she has $ she cant touch
ohwell.gif
A lot of it too
tired.gif

She did take me out to eat, but hell I take her out to eat everyday.

you remind me on one of my friends smh.. stop letting her spend all of your money..

Don't listen to these dudes, #TNS

Keep buying plane tickets, and jewelry for her.

Eventually she'll reciprocate.

Also, perhaps pay her bills? Then she might feel guilty and might cop you a snuggie or some #+%% for ya B-Day.

Back
Top Bottom