Ghetto Parents Vol. Mandatory Parenting Classes?

on a serious note i agree completely. i have a neighbor who smokes weed with her daughter WHILE pregnant. One day she comes to me and says "u must think i'm a bad mother for smoking while pregnant, but u dont understand i get "dizzy" and weed is the only thing that calms it down" and this was after she was done smoking a cigarette. I hit her with the 
indifferent.gif
 and was on my way..quite a shame really but what can u do about it

I have a bad feeling that the mother happens to be african american for some strange reason but I hope not 
eyes.gif

I have a bad feeling that the mother happens to be african american for some strange reason but I hope not 
eyes.gif

I understand where you are coming from. Recently, my neighbor has been loud as hell with her two kids. Cursing and yelling, especially in the morning. Its like they don't know how loud they are. Not even a bad neighborhood. feel bad for the children, I cant imagine 6 year old kids can do much too set a mother off like that. I can hear what she says clearly, too. Luckily they're moving soon.
Honestly, if you think there might be legit child abuse, report it.

I understand where you are coming from. Recently, my neighbor has been loud as hell with her two kids. Cursing and yelling, especially in the morning. Its like they don't know how loud they are. Not even a bad neighborhood. feel bad for the children, I cant imagine 6 year old kids can do much too set a mother off like that. I can hear what she says clearly, too. Luckily they're moving soon.
Honestly, if you think there might be legit child abuse, report it.

Originally Posted by RLAK824

eyes.gif
you thought correctly.  the Caribbeans (which is most of us) all shake our heads when we see her, but I'm not sure they shaking their heads because she is AA or because of how she raises her children.  THe older generation of Caribbean are known to hold prejudices and stereotypes against American blacks.

eyes.gif
you thought correctly.  the Caribbeans (which is most of us) all shake our heads when we see her, but I'm not sure they shaking their heads because she is AA or because of how she raises her children.  THe older generation of Caribbean are known to hold prejudices and stereotypes against American blacks.

yo can we say bad parents/lax parents/angry parents instead of ghetto parents? It kinda hurts my feelings.

yo can we say bad parents/lax parents/angry parents instead of ghetto parents? It kinda hurts my feelings.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Why ghetto tho?? Can't they just be bad parents?
I am usually not about adding unnecessary adjectives but in this case it needed to be said.
The child has no known father.

The mother is in her early 20's (and the child is 5 placing his birth in her late teens).

The Grandmother is young enough where she could pass for a MILF.

The general manner of her behavior screams zero amount of decorum.

For Christ sake she's screaming so loudly at her child that the houses/apartment buildings on both ends of her can hear.

I think when you're loud and putting your business out there, that's pretty ghetto.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

Why ghetto tho?? Can't they just be bad parents?
I am usually not about adding unnecessary adjectives but in this case it needed to be said.
The child has no known father.

The mother is in her early 20's (and the child is 5 placing his birth in her late teens).

The Grandmother is young enough where she could pass for a MILF.

The general manner of her behavior screams zero amount of decorum.

For Christ sake she's screaming so loudly at her child that the houses/apartment buildings on both ends of her can hear.

I think when you're loud and putting your business out there, that's pretty ghetto.

Originally Posted by Weekz

eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
 wow really dang I never knew that, but why would they shake there heads for us being AA thou...im kinda confused on that one?

Originally Posted by Weekz

eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
 wow really dang I never knew that, but why would they shake there heads for us being AA thou...im kinda confused on that one?

Originally Posted by TSX24

on a serious note i agree completely. i have a neighbor who smokes weed with her daughter WHILE pregnant. One day she comes to me and says "u must think i'm a bad mother for smoking while pregnant, but u dont understand i get "dizzy" and weed is the only thing that calms it down" and this was after she was done smoking a cigarette. I hit her with the 
indifferent.gif

I actually read a study within the last week about infant mortality. It tested infants for drugs when they were born and tracked them to see how many died within (I believe) a year of birth. The percentage of infants that tested positive for thc and died was lower than the percentage that tested negative for all drugs and died. Other drugs however, including alcohol and tobacco, were all linked to higher rates of death.

The study involved 1000 infants, so take it for what its worth.

Originally Posted by TSX24

indifferent.gif

I actually read a study within the last week about infant mortality. It tested infants for drugs when they were born and tracked them to see how many died within (I believe) a year of birth. The percentage of infants that tested positive for thc and died was lower than the percentage that tested negative for all drugs and died. Other drugs however, including alcohol and tobacco, were all linked to higher rates of death.

The study involved 1000 infants, so take it for what its worth.

Back
Top Bottom