Ghostface Killah '36 Seasons (Album Thread) 4th single - - Blood On The Streets f. AZ

Listen to it about 3 times yesterday, dope :smokin

This and PRhyme are definitely being copped next week

listened to it on NPR today...way better than the wu album...and I'm happy as hell he had AZ on the album

RZA should be taking notes. This is how you advance & switch up while still retaining your vibe/essence.

really enjoyed this album... can't even pick any favorite tracks yet because the album just flows so well as a whole.

im glad he worked with the revelations on here... always been a fan of them & their influence was such a nice touch to this project.

all the AZ features are appreciated as well.

That Wu album is garbage, my goodness.
laugh.gif

I knew to stay away from that ****...

album is 
pimp.gif
 on 1st listen...

gonna bump again later

AZ features are flames as expected, production is good too

Fantastic album from my favorite rapper mayne :pimp: couldn't have asked for anything better from GFK. I'd say the only complaint I have would be featuring Shawn Wigs instead of Trife Diesel, would've been a seamless fit honestly. Can't really bounce around with the songs on here. It's hard not to just start from the beginning and play all the way through each time.

Or a Nas and Scarface joint...

Scarface mentioned something a while back about them doing something...but you know how that goes...
ohwell.gif

^nothing weird about it at all... Dennis Coles is a legend.

Catalog is solid all the way thru, even that Wizard of Poetry album :pimp:

is it just me or is his age really showing on this album? I listen to OB4CL and Supreme Clientele pretty regularly and he sounds noticeably older on this and the 12 reasons album.

Damn forgot it came out Tuesday.
Just bought cd off amazon and added the free included mp3 version to my cell.

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom