Ghostface Killah Responds to Action Bronson's comments, Bronson Apologizes

I didn't know we were always supposed to agree.

I love the group think that the internet promotes.

I'm not the old dusthead reliving his glory days through this. Do you papa.

I'm trying to school your young *****.

You need to take heed to the lessons. Off the internet, there are no rules.

I bet you told them off real good on the internet though :lol:

:lol: at a rap beef over someone saying you aren't hot musically being compared to people being shot at funerals.

This **** isn't serious enough for all that. Get this old Five Heartbeats *** ***** outta here the beef didn't even involve you.

I didn't know we were always supposed to agree.

I love the group think that the internet promotes.

I'm not the old dusthead reliving his glory days through this. Do you papa.

I'm trying to school your young *****.

You need to take heed to the lessons. Off the internet, there are no rules.

I bet you told them off real good on the internet though :lol:
I'm just referring to the fact that 9 times out of 10 when there's a debate raging, you're on the unpopular end.

I don't subscribe to internet groupthink...but there's a trend with you. Just saying.

Last edited:
old dude probably never spoken to ghostface about the situation 

he too old to be looking for attention on the gram 
mean.gif

I'm just referring to the fact that 9 times out of 10 when there's a debate raging, you're on the unpopular end.

I don't subscribe to internet groupthink...but there's a trend with you. Just saying.

That I'm not a fan boy of rappers and I don't care what cats on the internet think?

Here's an example of the internet

One week, Joe Budden made the comments about Meek...how dare he talk about Meek's relationship

Not even two weeks later...Drake says the same thing and there's a thousand memes saying the same thing

The internet picks sides based on who they like the best.

:lol: at a rap beef over someone saying you aren't hot musically being compared to people being shot at funerals.

This **** isn't serious enough for all that. Get this old Five Heartbeats *** ***** outta here the beef didn't even involve you.

Moral of the story is some people don't respond the same When they feel disrespected. Cats gets killed for the most trivial things. Baby showers, funerals, wakes...have been the scenery for violence, for stuff far less serious than Bronson's offhand comment. some cats live by that ON SIGHT creed, so it don't matter where they was, they were going to press the issue.

Bronson just got a stern talking to, luckily them cats didn't bring the lighter fluid and try to torch Sons beard.

Nah, I know how internet groupthink works. That's not what I'm talking about.

It is what it is, though. You're entitled to your opinion.

Popawu :smokin

Looks like cats wanna make this bigger than what it is.

Kinda looks like he's backtracking since it was a bad look. That original instagram caption eluded to him saying he checked Bronson.

Either way its good tho. This whole thing is over blown

Last edited:
They made Action real uncomfortable.
That was classless tho. That wasn't the time or place.
Now Pop realize it looked bad and tryna play it off

:lol:.

Dude went from "This what we do I'm 4 real" to "that's not me in the picture" because people weren't giving him props on being a "real *****" like he thought they were going to.

I'd be embarrassed if my grandfather was out here doing all this corny **** for Instagram props.

He's backtracking. He realized how wrong he was and now he said he was talking to him. Man, get outta' here.

Back
Top Bottom