Ghostface Killah - Twelve Reasons To Die

TPT IS DEFINITELY one of Ghost's best works. Stand up and say it again, homie!

Bulletproof Wallets is dope too. Is there really an arguement against Big Doe Rehab being Ghost's worst project??!

I am glad you agree. I am not fond of BW and I have to give it another listen but I would say those two are definitely at the bottom. Super GFK on BDR was my joint though!

TPT IS DEFINITELY one of Ghost's best works. Stand up and say it again, homie!

Bulletproof Wallets is dope too. Is there really an arguement against Big Doe Rehab being Ghost's worst project??!

I am glad you agree. I am not fond of BW and I have to give it another listen but I would say those two are definitely at the bottom. Super GFK on BDR was my joint though!

With all these on there?

http://youtu.be/Tj64gN6mT-I

http://youtu.be/fxAEBwJfqQ4

Chile PLZ

Enjoy. :smokin
This alternate version of Tony Starks’ Rise of the Black Suits which will be featured on the cassette-only version of Twelve Reasons To Die entirely produced by Apollo Brown.

:wow: Tough.

Great video.

The A Team right there. :nthat:

now that i have the lossless version of this i'm definitely falling asleep to it tonight..

pimp.gif

Like most Ghost albums this is going to one of, if not the best hip-hop release this year and will get zero recognition :smh:

**** IS FLAMES :pimp:

Finally gonna listen to this today. Glad to hear positive reviews thus far. I am excited to listen to this album as a Ghost fan but sometimes I wish he would diversify his content a bit more. Anyone else feel the same?

1.) Ghost is THEEE most consistent artist in the game...him and Rae ain't never been wack...i don't care if he's 50 still rapping, if he can keep painting these vivid *** pictures with his rhymes...

2.)I WANT THAT T-SHIRT!!!!!!

3.)Getondown is SOOOO ill...them dudes done got about $200 from me since i found out about that site with the Purple Tape release...hope they keep on...

4.)Haven't heard the album yet, cause i'm tryin to let this Cudi soak in, but i'mma grab a bag of that :pimp:, turn off the lights, light a candle and FLOOOWWWW!!!!!

Don't know if I'm buying this yet. I didn't like Apollo Kids.

Best Buy has a deluxe that comes with an instrumental album. I thought that was cool.

Big Doe Rehab is not like that at all. :lol: I am Ghost fan and the album has some tracks on it but definitely in the bottom of his catalouge.

By far his worst album
View media item 363233

followed by
View media item 363234
More fish had some jams though. Honestly I think it was more of a Theodore unit album(think that's the name of the group) and they put it as a ghostface album for name recognition. BTW am I the oboe one who thinks his son can spit. When is his son gonna put out an album

More Fish definitely had some good stuff on there, but I looked at that as more of a compilation album and just something to take advantage of the success of Fishscale. I'd say Apollo Kids, followed by Wizard of Poetry are at the bottom. Apollo Kids was very short, and even though GFK is my favorite rapper, I didn't know it was coming out til 2 weeks before it's release. I put Wizard of Poetry in the same class as Common's Universal Mind Control, albums purposely made for the radio that went awry in a way. "Baby" was :pimp: :pimp: though, a perfect mature single until Jay-Z's "DOA" killed it off.

Target didn't have it so had to go to Best Buy during my lunch break. Won't have a chance to listen to the full thing before class but the 1st track alone is :pimp:

View media item 368355

Just finished listening and the production on this really stood out the most to me. I need to check for more of this dude's work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom