Gilbert Arenas Washington Wizards Appreciation Post (Stay Positive)

Had a nice two or three year run, won a few playoff games, but that's as positive as I'll go. Ultimately, Gl leaves the franchise in no better state than when he first arrived, and if DC hadn't lucked out and gotten Wall, it would be a lot worse. Good riddance.

Had a nice two or three year run, won a few playoff games, but that's as positive as I'll go. Ultimately, Gl leaves the franchise in no better state than when he first arrived, and if DC hadn't lucked out and gotten Wall, it would be a lot worse. Good riddance.

-the whole "Gilbertology" thing
- the NBA.com blog
- the Adidas shoe plan... that fell out because of injury
- the game winner v. Utah
- the 60 on the Lakers
- the trampoline ASG dunk
- the one-handed 3pt contest against Deshawn
- him launching 3's from way back

-the whole "Gilbertology" thing
- the NBA.com blog
- the Adidas shoe plan... that fell out because of injury
- the game winner v. Utah
- the 60 on the Lakers
- the trampoline ASG dunk
- the one-handed 3pt contest against Deshawn
- him launching 3's from way back

Will always have love for Gil
pimp.gif

Dropping 54 on the Suns infront of Jerry Colangelo the season after he withdrew from the FIBA because he felt that the roster was pre determined

Dropping 54 on the Suns infront of Jerry Colangelo the season after he withdrew from the FIBA because he felt that the roster was pre determined

Was and still is my favorite player from this era. All of those antics and having the skills to back them up. I bet he's just playing with low energy this season because he already felt that the wizards doesnt have his back 100%. I could predict his level of play elevating now that he has left a bad situation and moved on to a winning team.

Hibachi will be back!!!

Was and still is my favorite player from this era. All of those antics and having the skills to back them up. I bet he's just playing with low energy this season because he already felt that the wizards doesnt have his back 100%. I could predict his level of play elevating now that he has left a bad situation and moved on to a winning team.

Hibachi will be back!!!

As an Arizona Wildcat fan I've always loved the dude. Honestly hope the best for him and hope he resurrects his career. dude is nasty and we all know it...

As an Arizona Wildcat fan I've always loved the dude. Honestly hope the best for him and hope he resurrects his career. dude is nasty and we all know it...

I liked him until he let his little ego get the best of him around 2005/06 (ie the Creation of Agent Zero)... he gave me great ammo though when I would argue with Wiz fans on those forums...alot of times his words backfired on him and the team.
laugh.gif

I liked him until he let his little ego get the best of him around 2005/06 (ie the Creation of Agent Zero)... he gave me great ammo though when I would argue with Wiz fans on those forums...alot of times his words backfired on him and the team.
laugh.gif

I swear the music and story behind the Gilbert Zero commercial always makes me feel good inside. Very inspirational.

I swear the music and story behind the Gilbert Zero commercial always makes me feel good inside. Very inspirational.

Originally Posted by superswag

Hibachi will be back!!!
I thought this too. He was just kinda playing casually in Washington this year with no motivation. I really think this could create a spark to him going off again.

Back
Top Bottom