GilIIZero (Gil 20's)

Just ordered the Cust0mizes for $92 shipped with 15% off promo code: 140388
I was suprised to have free standard shipping too. They charge tax though.

^You should look at 12.5 if the 12's fit right on you.

I wear a 9.5 in the Gil Zeros and I tried on a 10 for the Lightswitch thinking I might have to go half down like his first shoe. It was very snug though andthe toebox was perfect, so I went with my true size (10).

I'm going to call FinishLine tomorrow and see what's up, I'm relatively certain they overcharged me too.

I got a 10 in the "Chocolate City" versions, and they feel pretty good...not too loose or too tight, I wear a 10 in everything else FWIW

the heel sometimes feels loose, i.e. not as snug as the front of the foot

reminds me of the adidas Men's RB 619 TR Leather

047287_z.jpg

Originally Posted by tmac360

TheFoxJunior,

can you please post pics of the chocolate city colorway? That's the one i'm eying for. Thanks in advance!
yes, Ill try and get some up tomorrow

don't know if pics from online have showed this, but the insole is a picture of turf/grass with a 0 and the ******** feather attached

^ I see. So how are the release dates determined? I see that the Cuba's are on Eastbay already, but Gil was supposedly planning on wearing them in March.

dunno what's up with adidas but they totally screwed up the release dates
eyes.gif
i remember someone saying that the cokes were scrapped because of some contract Gil has with another drink company (?). the cokes were replaced by theBonds.

Originally Posted by tmac360

dunno what's up with adidas but they totally screwed up the release dates
eyes.gif
i remember someone saying that the cokes were scrapped because of some contract Gil has with another drink company (?). the cokes were replaced by the Bonds.

wth are the Bonds?

this is the best website I could find as a reference to the release dates http://www.gilbertology.net/2007/09...iliizero-release-breakdown-via-kixandthecity/

also, I picked up the "Vote For Gilbert" shoes, gold and black...I've been slakcing on the pics, sorry

The marker on the cust0mizes are harder to erase than I thought. It takes some furious rubbing.

^^ Anyone have the pic/release list together? I like the one link earlier with all the projected shoes releases, but a pic of the ones we've seen alongsidetheir name would be nice.

As it is now I'm copping the customized (I like white-based low top ball shoes, these are perfect), but I wanna see the other options too. Thanks for anyhelp on this...

Also, sizing. I wear a (true) 12 in Nike and Reebok, but adidas Stan Smiths are a 13 for me. Also - Chucks are 11, Wade 1s and 1.3 are 11.5. Those who haveworn similar: Should I be copping a 12.5 on these, or a 13, or a 12? Mad appreciation for any help, I am loving this shoe line from Adidas.

this is all the info i know regarding the bonds. Got it from giltv.com
55c25bfe3b8d27f152ac3f9f52a840552d1935a.jpg

hey, can we see pics of the chocolate city?
happy.gif

if any one is interested, sportsauthority.com has the "chocolate city" and "vote for gilbert" gils along with the two original colors forbuy one get one 50% off you can also use the 15% off $125+ order with the code: TSACABIN, I don't know when itexpires though

Back
Top Bottom