Ginobili annihilated S. Jackson tonight.....

I didn't think it was necessary, but considering the arrival of another jock love post for Manu, now it is necessary.

Anyone have the video of Manu flopping in the OT last night and then complaining to the officials from his#+%+ on the floor? It was another oscar worthyperformance from Ginobili.

what was that you said?

I said that he really isn't that dude. Sure, he is a great player, but the flopping does not make him that dude.

If my arguement was that he wasn't the most winning basketball player on the planet, then im definately proven wrong. But that wasn't what I meant.

chikickz wrote:
I didn't think it was necessary, but considering the arrival of another jock love post for Manu, now it is necessary.

Anyone have the video of Manu flopping in the OT last night and then complaining to the officials from his#+%+ on the floor? It was another oscar worthy performance from Ginobili.
heresthe play its number 4. i agree, Manu can ball but hes a douche bag when it comes to flopping
laugh.gif

http://

Stephen Jackson has been getting crossed up something nasty lately. Last week, A.I. hit him with a nasty crossover with a step back 3 pointer
sick.gif

Jack got dropped. Face it.

But he plays ridiculous defense on everyone he D's up. Manu went off when Monta was guarding him, but got theminimal when Jack was on him.

I still think Manu has game, though. Even with the flops. I'd take him on my team.

Any vids?

Anyone remember Stevie 'Franchise' back in Houston against Troy Hudson!!!???

Hudson got rocked like a @*#!%

never seen that vid of iverson breakin down daniels. pretty nasty.
hopefully they'll have the ginobili highlights on lata tonight.

My favorite ankle breaker....EVER! 2 falls in 1 move
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Did you see the end of that video when Antonio Daniels gothim back? AI went flying, but Daniels had an awful attempt at a finish at the rim.

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

ginobili is that dude!

No, he really isn't.
[h2]actually, he is.
[/h2]
[h2]he's got 3 of these:[/h2]
7xy9axd.jpg

[size=-1]Manu is the only player in history of basketball to have won a Euroleague title, an Olympic gold medal, and an NBA Championship ring.

[/size]
[h2]Team Titles won:[/h2]
NBA Championships: 2 - 2002/03, 2004/05 and 2006/07
Olympic Gold Medals: 1 - Athens 2004 with Argentina National Team
World Championships: 2nd in the 2002 FIBA World Cup with Argentina National Team
Euroleague: 1 - 2001 with Kinder Bologna
Italian League Championship: 1 - 2001 with Kinder Bologna
Italian Cup: 2 - 2001 and 2002 with Kinder Bologna
Americas Championship: 1 - 2001 with Argentina National Team
[h2]Personal Titles and Awards:[/h2]
Summer Olympic Games MVP: 1 - Athens 2004
Ideal Olympics Team: 1 - Athens 2004
World Championships Ideal Team: 1 - 2002 Indianapolis
Euroleague MVP: 1 - 2001
Italian League MVP: 2 - 2001 and 2002
Italian Cup MVP: 1 - 2002
NBA All-Star Game: 1 - 2005
Italian League All-Star: 3 - 1999, 2000 and 2001
Italian League Most Improved Player: 1 - 2000

800px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

6kk7zlv.jpg

what was that you said?

Riding like a pro.
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

Man.....No one has it posted yet?!?
I'll try to up it tommorow then.....

PO

I was standing there at home with a sad face on like "Oh no..." a la Gandhi in the movie. I think Jack was just anxious...he was gonna have to guessright with how quick Manu is on his first step or Manu would have a free ride into the lane. That being said, perhaps it woke him up after having such an awfulshooting game until the fourth
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DottsBaller5

My favorite ankle breaker....EVER! 2 falls in 1 move
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Did you see the end of that video when Antonio Daniels got him back? AI went flying, but Daniels had an awful attempt at a finish at the rim.

A.I. got dropped while he was closing out on a pump fake from Daniels. It was no near close to what A.I. did to him. It was a nice pump fake though.

Back
Top Bottom