Ginuwine - A Man's Thoughts, Your thoughts on his upcoming album?

Every track that I heard at this point has been solid. I have heard 15 so far. G' has return to make a statement that he is still on top of the r&bgame after so many years.

That's it? That's a start anyway. Seemed like every album he was talking about reuniting with Timbo even talking about a new album with Timbo producingthe majority of it that never came to light.

Just listened to a few tracks and I already think its Ginuwine is back on his grind. R&B is slowly making a comeback.

This joint is trash ...........................back to [I--- The Introduction of Marcus Cooper--- I]

his big comeback is gonna be a huge flop, he will prob sell less than his last album which tanked

I wish him well tho, 1999 "So Anxious" was the jam that summer

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

This joint is trash ...........................back to [I--- The Introduction of Marcus Cooper--- I]
I like this... but I've been meaning to check out IoMC.

*Goes to DL*

Originally Posted by StillIn729

his big comeback is gonna be a huge flop, he will prob sell less than his last album which tanked

I just can't believe Ginuwine let Justin Timberlake come in, take his producer and take his shine all in the same night. No reason whyGinuwine couldn't put out a album as solid as JT. Hell work with JT and Timbo. I don't know. This the fan in me speaking. His situation is probablybigger than that. This album probably is hot too but I just don't have the urge to listen to it. You can't drop the heat you did with Timbo and Missyand 10 years later ask me to listen to your %++. I want to but I just don't got the urge.

Only two tracks that I haven't heard. I still like this album more than his last two. Can't ever compare to the 1st album though.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by StillIn729

I just can't believe Ginuwine let Justin Timberlake come in, take his producer and take his shine all in the same night. No reason why Ginuwine couldn't put out a album as solid as JT. Hell work with JT and Timbo. I don't know. This the fan in me speaking. His situation is probably bigger than that. This album probably is hot too but I just don't have the urge to listen to it. You can't drop the heat you did with Timbo and Missy and 10 years later ask me to listen to your %++. I want to but I just don't got the urge.
i'm a huge JT fan but I hear you, you think Timb and Missy could do Ginuwine better than this, the one song they are on is terrrrrible

i think his 2nd CD is his best work, i loved 100% Ginuwine as well

i'm not expecting much but i hope i'm wrong...i was listening to So Anxious the other day and it kinda got me hyped for this album

Back
Top Bottom