Ginuwine - "Elgin" 2011 had no idea G was dropping an album 2/15

poor Ginuwine, Timb did him dirty and just abandoned him 
eyes.gif
  he never really recovered but I plan to give this a listen, current single is "Heaven".

I really had no idea he was dropping a new album until today, I can't believe it's been 10 yrs since he dropped "The Life" that was my
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

poor Ginuwine, Timb did him dirty and just abandoned him 
eyes.gif
  he never really recovered but I plan to give this a listen, current single is "Heaven".

I really had no idea he was dropping a new album until today, I can't believe it's been 10 yrs since he dropped "The Life" that was my
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Timb wouldn't work with him and went pop, Ginuwine has said he just made excuses as to why he couldn't work with him, etc.

Timb owes him a little more than that, he helped put him on the map and vice versa

Timb wouldn't work with him and went pop, Ginuwine has said he just made excuses as to why he couldn't work with him, etc.

Timb owes him a little more than that, he helped put him on the map and vice versa

I don't see how people can say Timbo did Ginuwine dirty when Timbo did as much for Ginuwine as Ginuwine did for Timbo.

I don't see how people can say Timbo did Ginuwine dirty when Timbo did as much for Ginuwine as Ginuwine did for Timbo.

didn't like the last one but i like what i've heard from this one so i'll get it on tuesday

didn't like the last one but i like what i've heard from this one so i'll get it on tuesday

Solid. I aint skip a track.

How Does Your Heart Forget my favorite joint
pimp.gif

First Time (unplugged version)

Frozen (I love Davion Farris tracks)

Myt's track Break of course
laugh.gif

Busy

You can let this whole thing play.

Solid. I aint skip a track.

How Does Your Heart Forget my favorite joint
pimp.gif

First Time (unplugged version)

Frozen (I love Davion Farris tracks)

Myt's track Break of course
laugh.gif

Busy

You can let this whole thing play.

This the first album n a minute that I aint hear like half the joint weeks before the drop. And I'm not tired of any the singles yet. 

Back
Top Bottom