Girl Calls Classmate ******, Guess What Happens Next?

I don't agree that there's a comparison between having a view on the NYPD or cops in general and then having that same view on all white ppl.

Usually the stuff he's on about is solely about the black race and racism among other things towards them. Then he proceeds to a pretty narrow minded view of it. Then he adds in some pretty hate based arguing points, makes up stuff and then tries to justify prejudice cuz of history as if prejudice is somehow justifiable. Then when you disagree with him he'll accuse you of some pretty flagrant **** regarding white ppl.

Also in that other thread, I was saying I understood where SH is coming from. It wasn't some complicated pile of bull ****. His reasons make sense.

All that is simply your perspective. Cause H2H reasons made sense to me and I can easily turn SH's rantings into complicated BS if you'd like me to. Additionally it has nothing to do with what I asked you.
Then just say you agree with him. If that's the case then I'd see you in a similar light.

If you can't understand that or see it as contradictory then we just have two very different incompatible perspectives on this.

To me there's no justification for prejudice or the spreading of it. The statement is an oxymoron.

This is what I asked you, please explain. If there are no good cops because the institution is based on white supremacy.
Hold up I didn't even bring up white supremacy in the NYPD :lol:

Lets be clear before you start confusing what I'm saying for anybody else's explained thoughts and ideas. All I've said in this thread was that SH's perspective is very understandable specifically if you've experienced it and not just read about it. This was in opposition to steezy's what about the individuals supporting the corrupt system by working in it talk. That was that end stop.

Now is there racism towards black ppl in the NYPD? Yes but my problem isn't solely based on racist cops. I'm not just talking about racist white cops. I'm talking about all of them when I say I don't trust them or feel safe around them. Black cops included. I have a reason to expect certain things.

This whole blue line, blue wall of silence, this gang mentality will conveniently ignore race when it comes to their ***** being on the line. Black cops, Hispanic cops, etc. are taught and trained to see certain types of ppl as the bad guy and criminals. So in that sense it's not white against black. It's blue against black.

I got no reason to believe a black cop is less likely to kill me than a white cop.

Hope that cleared things up for you. Also I'm still not seeing how you're comparing how I feel about cops to H2H's prejudice towards white ppl. Claiming being a cop is the same as being white doesn't make sense.

Last edited:
Video is disgusting on all levels. Where are the teachers or the adult supervision? There was plenty of time for an adult to stop this from escalating.
I don't get these new classrooms where kids sit around each other either. What happened to kids sitting in orderly rows.
This type of environment is the reason why my kids will never go to a public school.
The school to prison pipeline is real

Sadly the kid will probably face criminal charges that will effectively making him a 3rd class citizen for years to come.
This is the tragedy of it all,he's going to be treating like a criminal for something minor as a school fight and I'm sure she's playing damsel in distress and the powers that be going to want to hang someone.

I dislike when people say "No matter what violence is not" what world would this be if there were no repercussions of violence for the wrong things people do.You can't shout "Fire" in a crowded threater you shouldn't be able to say just anything to someone,there's a line and you get what you get when you cross it,even if it is Becky.

It just so happens that there aren't a bunch of loaded words like bigot and racist to describe your opinions on cops. It's literally the exact same concept.
Anti-police sentiment? Anti-authoritarianism? Oppositional Defiant Disorder? Rebel? Radical? ...but I believe you're looking for a more simple term like "intolerant".

It just so happens that there aren't a bunch of loaded words like bigot and racist to describe your opinions on cops. It's literally the exact same concept.

Anti-police sentiment? Anti-authoritarianism? Oppositional Defiant Disorder? Rebel? Radical? ...but I believe you're looking for a more simple term like "intolerant".
I'd be fine with all of these labels.

:lol: :pimp:

I really wish the world wasnt so distracted by hating each other rather than making real advancements in this world.

Everything in this life is about perception. The mind frames we choose to adopt.

Ole girl brought violence upon herself by her hatred.
And although violence rarely solves the root of the problem, you cant account for a person's emotional reaction to the hate you throw their way.

Hopefully she learned her lesson but I have the feeling that the mind frame she has chosen to adopt wont allow her to do so.

Video is disgusting on all levels. Where are the teachers or the adult supervision? There was plenty of time for an adult to stop this from escalating.
I don't get these new classrooms where kids sit around each other either. What happened to kids sitting in orderly rows.
This type of environment is the reason why my kids will never go to a public school.
The school to prison pipeline is real

:lol: Wow...you sound like you trapped in a bubble. I went to school my whole life where we sat like that. You act like things like this don't happen if you're "seated in orderly rows" in a private school :smh:

:lol: Wow...you sound like you trapped in a bubble. I went to school my whole life where we sat like that. You act like things like this don't happen if you're "seated in orderly rows" in a private school :smh:

Was actually referring to home school, private school is garbage as well.
I just recently found out about the rows and it makes no sense to me. Since I haven't been in a higschool in 12 years it caught me surprise. Obviously things like this happen no matter what. I've seen the grimiest things go down in nyc public schools. Whether it be subconsioisly or not rows and lines are supposed to register as an ordered, controlled environment. For example: military, marching bands, waiting on line to purchase something etc.
This new way of scattering kids around a classroom huddled in groups seems counterproductive.
Anyways getting off topic with my rant on the failing school system, since this was in a science lab

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom