Girl Dilemma

Dear NT I got his fine !%% breezy named tonya that sits next to me in class. We will talk and stuff during class, and even outside of class, but I am havingtrouble locking her in afterwards. We always leave with an awkward, "Well see ya later"
smh.gif
at my Freshman game. I feel like Charlie Brown aftertrying to kick that same damn football. I know she feeling me, but my game got no stride to it. I watched The Mack on DVD and still no milk in my bones. Pleasepeeps help a young educated brotha pull this dime in to my grasps. I don't want to smash, I just want to hold her hand.

Tanya livin' check-to-check,
Kim gettin' high, no self-repect
What you expect?
MTV? Nahh - crack got direct effect.

If I had them I would share them all I have is her first name, should I add her on FB?...If I say whats on my mind it would be, lets take a walk sometime, or Iwanna hold your hand she would look at me like
indifferent.gif
....Yall gotta help me..I gotta love Jones.

You see, the Mack is a very high standard
laugh.gif
, chill out you both freshman

You get her number? I mean ask for it literally and get back to us
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]there should be a rule that if there is no pics with any thread concerning a female you getbanned...dudes should never have to ask[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]there should be a rule that if there is no pics with any thread concerning a female you get banned...dudes should never have to ask[/color]

Thing is that I don't even have them, and if I did, I seen what happened to ol boy Ill pass on that mess hapnin to me brah

there's no pics, so i normally wouldnt post,
just ask her before yall leave class, u wanna do something later/this weekend/etc.
try to talk to her outside of class, where yall can chill or w/e
the mall, starbucks, i dunno somewhere casual where yall can just talk and chill, make sure its in public so she doesnt feel akward or that ur trying to hard,and work it from there

As of late NT has been slipping up big time.... we need to reinstate and reinforcedthe pic rule...
smh.gif

if you don't have the guts to add her on facebook, than don't bother using any of the advice NT will give you SMH
smh.gif

i guess I can tell you what you're doing wrong in the first place... honestly.... you're thinking way too much

EDIT: i can't believe i didn't see when this was posted...
smh.gif

Ask her if she wants to have lunch or get something to drink/eat after class. If she says yes, pay for her.

Back
Top Bottom