Girl From the Past Unappreciation

hokkaido jdm

Banned
So the other night I went out for dinner with some old friends, including a girl from my past. I sat across from her and her new man, and watched them makeout for a good 30 minutes while I ate. She also knows I still have feelings for her; I ended up leaving dinner about 30 minutes early because it was drivingme !#$@ing nuts, and I think she knew it.

smh.gif
@myself for ever falling for this girl. Anyone else ever have something likethis ever happen to them?

uhh real question is how old are they?! who the @$%# makes out for a half hour at a dinner table?!!?
smh.gif

all part of the learning process. just move on and focus on more productive activities.

Originally Posted by Hokkaido JDM

So the other night I went out for dinner with some old friends, including a girl from my past. I sat across from her and her new man, and watched them make out for a good 30 minutes while I ate. She also knows I still have feelings for her; I ended up leaving dinner about 30 minutes early because it was driving me !#$@ing nuts, and I think she knew it.

smh.gif
@myself for ever falling for this girl. Anyone else ever have something like this ever happen to them?
You screwed up BIG TIME...now she knows she has your ball in an iron fist.

Clearly she did all the things she was doing just to get at you, and you showed her you cared enough to let it get to you...

Next time, just go about your bizness. Personally, I would've laughed and told her and her replacement man that they were trying to hard...

Eassssyyyyyy...

i feel for you homie

that would really suck and you know she doing it to spite you

nothin else you can do but walk away

So the other night I went out for dinner with some old friends, including a girl from my past. I sat across from her and her new man, and watched them make out for a good 30 minutes while I ate. She also knows I still have feelings for her; I ended up leaving dinner about 30 minutes early because it was driving me !#$@ing nuts, and I think she knew it.

smh.gif
@myself for ever falling for this girl. Anyone else ever have something like this ever happen to them?
Should have just did this

28hh8ww.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yungchris504

smh.gif
Should have just did this

28hh8ww.jpg

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thanks a lot man that made me laugh pretty hard, i'll consider it for nexttime

Anyway yeah guys thanks, nothing left to do but move on.
smh.gif
again at myself..just needed to vent a little I guess.

you made their night, as you already have stated. not being phased wouldve pissed her off. bigger man stands but thats not the case here lol

She probably did that **** on purpose, but as stated before, it's part of the learning process. You got a lot to learn. I got in touch with girl I used tomess with in HS, had feelings for her and everything. Now she's a lame *%$ party chick, only talks about going to the club and how much fun she has.Baffles me how her personality changed after 2 years. I fenced her *%$ quick

There was another thread of a dude like this. but it's all good. poor guy was called "pathetic"
laugh.gif
just don't develop feelings for females anymore, na uh that can't be happening.

smh.gif

even though i want nothing to do with my ex, i wouldn't be able to sit thru something like that either.

I would've screened the event. Asked somebody who was gon be there and chalked that up once they said ex and new man....... That's if I was in aposition where I cared about an ex.
laugh.gif

Nah fam, you already ****ed up.

NEVER let them know what they're doing to you. In fact, you need to show them how LITTLE they matter to you.

The best thing to do: let it go, let it all go.

When you do, you'll step to those situations and just start laughing on the inside, because it'll seem so stupid.

NOBODY runs your life but YOU.

Back
Top Bottom