Girl Gets Beaten To A Pulp Over Fries and Burgers @ McDonald's

damn,.i dunno about wishing them death like some are inclined to, but theres trully something with the way these people are handling things. MMA aint no sport, its just glamorized to be. you are out there to maliciously hurt someone or be hurt.

if u were a parent of these kids, would u even endorse this? living a life of revenge and beef is just to barbaric and uncivilized.

Yeah, I seen that video - crazy. They say the girls are part of some gang or something like that and even got the mom shook to the point where she isn't even talking to cops. Mobin' **** in Brooklyyynnnn.

smh kicking someone when they already down aint cool

im crine at girl pulling the other girl's shirt off

@JJ Watt care to explain what you meant by "hood boogers" my nizzle

Glad I wasn't the only one that saw that.

Actually reported it before I even saw ur post, as I started from page 1 and read til the end.

Wait, what's wrong with the word "hood boogers" ?

U gotta consider the source. Not the first time dude has been in a race thread making slick statements..

---------

And call me soft or call me whatever but I've broken up plenty of young kids fighting, and even tho it's not your business you have to do the right thing morally. I have a son now and I look at it like if my boy was in the middle I'd want some adult to take control of the situation causte kids don't know any better..

Yes 16 year olds are kids..EVen when they do stupid shhh and get labeled 'hood boogers' by other races, they still deserve to be taught the right way to do things and to learn from their mistakes.

Add to that every time I see kids jumping or hear my lil 15 year old brother in law glorifying jumping somebody I go outta my way to let them know that's cowardly. If you need more than yourself to handle that situation, maybe you shouldn't be barking up that tree. Young boys come back with guns after getting jumped in some situations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom