Girl lied about being gang raped at Hofstra, The 5th man has been revealed, Taveras is an NTer

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by KrazyChino

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Worse part is there prolly burning now too. Hofstra STD rates are through the roof.
That's actually a myth from what I've heard... But I wouldn't be surprised given some of these damn chicks...
laugh.gif
I haven't encountered anything yet
nerd.gif
TEAM RAW
I'm allergic to Latex

RIP...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

another thing is if her phone was really stolen why wouldn't she say something to the 20 police outside patrolling the party...
the party ended early around 2 because of the fight and everyone was outside so NOBODY heard her asking for her phone, or noticed her upset her phone wasstolen? she didn't scream when the rape occurred because someone would have def. heard her, the walls aren't thick here...

eh.....it's not like it was actually stolen..
she went after someone she thought was just fooling around with taking her phone.

its not that hard to take someone's phone...they have it in their hand and you grab it...then you do the flirty come and get it thing...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

it's a sad thing when you guys automatically assume she's crying wolf.
not saying that she isn't...but when that's the 1st thing that comes to your mind?....

...maybe she did agree to have sex with more than one guy...but from what I've read....she was tied up and bound...
if I were to hazard a random guess...she agree to have sex with two guys...then the other 3 came along unexpectedly and had their way with her since she was already tied up.
I actually agree with this, but this seems to be the norm in NT I feel. When I first saw the title, and read the original post I was in disgust. Ithought when scrolling down I would see a bunch of "
smh.gif
" or "
mad.gif
" as that what is what I felt whenever I read or hear a story like this.But I realize the mistrust in women a lot of males have these days. I'm not saying it is totally wrong, and everyone is innocent until proven guiltyetc...but come on. To immediately question the girl and all...I don't know I think it is very insensitive. And from the articles listed on this thread, Idon't think it is a false accusation, but we will find out. But this is horrible.

You know how many times girls have screamed raped after they let a bunch of dudes run through them?

exactly and I'm just going by the vibe on campus

Girls even lie to older dudes about their age and get them caught up. I only know what i was told and what i've read in a couple articles..but when theserape stories come up, i always take them with a grain of salt.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

You know how many times girls have screamed raped after they let a bunch of dudes run through them?

exactly and I'm just going by the vibe on campus
QFT QFT QFT QFT

A few of my dudes got caught up by these type of broads...let the whole team beat and wanna cry rape after

She wasnt crying rape when she had 1 in the mouth 1 in the P and 2 in the pooper...
smh.gif
smh.gif

eek.gif
that white dude in the interview came into my job the other day. dude is a lame, came in with his mom and started complaining to her cause i told him theerasers were sold out
laugh.gif

1. Hofstra is in Hemstead, its not hardly safe...thug low life POS from nassau county harrass female students every weekend. Most people travel in large groupsof 10-15 to be safe when visiting local bars

2. Grand Larceny for a cell phone?

3. This has nothing to do with race, and from what I saw driving by daily was a predominantly white campus.

4. Sounds like an angry trick that didnt get paid because no ny'er will put herself in a situation like that...ny women walk like they're always lateand never acknowledge a male shes not interested in.

But note to self: dont screw wasted chicks.
exactly...when someone cant give consent...in some states it's rape

That's an unwritten rule. This is why I never ever mess with drunk girls.

Shouldn't there be some sort of report of "forced entry". Usually in rape investigations, they try to indicate any sort of forced entry in thevaginal or anal orphus. There should also be seamen specimens inside as well.

We won't really know anything for sure until we receive the reports. Although, just by want ive read/heard about the situation. She was more than willingto oblige the sexual advances that two of those dude offered.

IDK, we'll see

EDIT: There's a video!!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Shouldn't there be some sort of report of "forced entry". Usually in rape investigations, they try to indicate any sort of forced entry in the vaginal or anal orphus. There should also be seamen specimens inside as well.

We won't really know anything for sure until we receive the reports. Although, just by want ive read/heard about the situation. She was more than willing to oblige the sexual advances that two of those dude offered.

IDK, we'll see

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If she consented to it, i'm sure a rape kit was already done.

But if five guys are going at one girl...nobody's gonna be gentle. That's where the rape kit could be misleading.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Shouldn't there be some sort of report of "forced entry". Usually in rape investigations, they try to indicate any sort of forced entry in the vaginal or anal orphus. There should also be seamen specimens inside as well.

We won't really know anything for sure until we receive the reports. Although, just by want ive read/heard about the situation. She was more than willing to oblige the sexual advances that two of those dude offered.

IDK, we'll see

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

a video? the news released it? link?

Back
Top Bottom