Girl raped during Homecoming Dance

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I thought I ignored that dude. Didn't know you can still see people's posts if someone quotes it.

Lemme flip it. If you were a chick in a party with 50 dudes...you're the only girl...you're hot lol....you get so drunk that you pass out on the floor...what do you think will happen to you?
regardless of what you think will happen to you

it is illegal and downright morally twisted to rape a chick under any circumstance

it's not against the law for a chick to drink until she passes out with 50 dudes, 1000 dudes whatever...

the line isn't crossed by her actions

it's crossed by the rapist

lol

what do you think will happen?

lol

"it's a perfectly natural reaction that cannot be supressed, to rape a passed out girl..."

roll.gif

i KNOW imma catch a body if i ever have a daughter...

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

only situation she placed herself in iis underage drinking with strangers...

THE RAPISTS placed her in the situation of being raped...

had she been arrested by cops, it'd be 100 percent her fault for being arrested

the proper consequence to underage drinking is being arrested

THEY turned the situation into rape, not her....

lol @ "we're just 2 guys, what would the average guy do?"

sorry, i happen to know the average guy isn't a rapist....

No.

Those guys were not born "rapists" or did they walk into that room saying "Hey, tonight lets rape some underage girl"..

The situation those guys were in + alcohol.. brought out the worst in them. (I am not saying this is a reason to rape the girl.)

15 Guys, 1 girl (without) friends.. go figure? (I am not saying that she deserved to get raped, or taken advantage of.. But the likelihood of it happeningincreases dramatically..)

Who said the average guy is a rapist?
laugh.gif

We aren't talking bout average dudes, i mean duhhh we aren't all rapists....duh.

Alcohol changes how people act and think, no?

Some of you guys are actin like she was at a party and went off into a bedroom with these dudes. If that would have been the case, then she should have hadan idea that she was putting herself in a bad situation. This chick was outside and on her high school campus. How would she be responsible for this? Youguys that think that probably never disobeyed your parents once in your life, which is cool. I'm not saying it's cool to disobey your parents, or ifyou don't disobey your parents it makes you less cool. I am saying anyone who thinks it's this chicks fault must have been the perfect child growingup.

I thought I ignored that dude. Didn't know you can still see people's posts if someone quotes it.

Lemme flip it. If you were a chick in a party with 50 dudes...you're the only girl...you're hot lol....you get so drunk that you pass out on the floor...what do you think will happen to you?

it is illegal and downright morally twisted to rape a chick under any circumstance

it's not against the law for a chick to drink until she passes out with 50 dudes, 1000 dudes whatever...

lol

lol

"it's a perfectly natural reaction that cannot be supressed, to rape a passed out girl..."

roll.gif

Ive been trying to prevent myself from saying this.. but you are either 1. very stupid 2. unintelligent 3. live in a small world

I am going to write this in CAPS so maybe you can understand what we are saying here.

NO ONE IS SAYING THAT THIS GIRL DESERVED TO GET RAPED.

YES, IT IS AGAINST THE LAW FOR AN UNDERAGE GIRL TO BE DRINKING.

Her actions and ONLY her actions put her in that situation, so she needs to blame herself for being stupid. You can't pull the immaturity or shes youngcard.. that's b.s.

Yes, those guys or "rapists" did hurt/rape her and SHOULD be punished.. but the girl has to take some responsibility.

bLaZ3n wrote:
@SaywhatYawan

That's you.. You do not represent the majority.

@Big J 33

We are not making generalizations.. Its just that the likelihood of it happening increases dramatically..

Yes I do...maybe your just hanging out with the wrong type of people!

Nah dude, she was not in her campus, she was about a couple blocks away from the school. Guards were sent to see if kids were still around school, theydidn't see her.

From what I read, it was in the courtyard on her highschool campus. Even if it wasnt, shes still outside. Not like she walked into a bedroom or some enclosedroom with 15+ dudes and just her. She was chillin with them outdoors.

lol, this is where your logic is incoherant...

no, she didnt put herself into a position to get raped, the position she put herself in was to be drunk around strangers

being drunk around strangers isn't automatic gang rape

THE MEN WHO RAPED HER PUT HER IN A POSITION TO BE RAPED, BY RAPING HER.

responsibility for what?

for underage drinking? fine, she's extra guilty

for hanging out with strangers? fine, shes extra guilty

for being raped? naw, bruh, she doesn't need to take ANY responsibility...because she should have never been raped.

lol, EYE am the one that's

"a.) very stupid b.) unintelligent (which is the same thing, genius) or c.) lives in a small world"

yet, i can see a victim isn't responsible for being victimized....lol

i'm from a small world tho....not you, me.....

lol

Like I said I see points being made on both sides. But I also feel as if you guys are saying that if you was at a party and a chick got sloppy drunk andpassed out. You would participate in raping her.

courtneylynn, what man wouldnt?

it's only NATURAL for a man to take advantaged of a sloppy drunk girl!

i mean, why else would she be getting sloppy drunk around you if she didnt want you to rape her?

Originally Posted by SaywhatYawant

Like I said I see points being made on both sides. But I also feel as if you guys are saying that if you was at a party and a chick got sloppy drunk and passed out. You would participate in raping her.

No, i'm a good boy. But I know there's a couple people that will have the idea of doing so.

Like I said I see points being made on both sides. But I also feel as if you guys are saying that if you was at a party and a chick got sloppy drunk and passed out. You would participate in raping her.

No, i'm a good boy. But I know there's a couple people that will have the idea of doing so.

LOL...at being a good boy. Would you try and stop it, watch or leave? I hope you would try to stop it.

bLaZ3n wrote:
@SaywhatYawan

That's you.. You do not represent the majority.

@Big J 33

We are not making generalizations.. Its just that the likelihood of it happening increases dramatically..

Yes I do...maybe your just hanging out with the wrong type of people!

you are so blind and so wrong. maybe you go to lame parties.

every part involves alcohol, random people kissing, random people dancing, and random people having sex by the end of the night....
indifferent.gif
wake up to the real world.

and no, no normal person will try something with a girl passed out, a girl drunk will get hit on tho.

i've seen girls stumbling and dudes hit on them and im like -_- thats rape... but the girl still knows what she is doing. no matter how drunk i am thereare many things i wont do and have personally responsible. 15 guys aren't going to pin a girl down, and rape her randomly.... the world is better thanthat. 15 guys will have sex with a drunk girl that is open to it.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

only situation she placed herself in iis underage drinking with strangers...

THE RAPISTS placed her in the situation of being raped...

had she been arrested by cops, it'd be 100 percent her fault for being arrested

the proper consequence to underage drinking is being arrested

THEY turned the situation into rape, not her....

lol @ "we're just 2 guys, what would the average guy do?"

sorry, i happen to know the average guy isn't a rapist....

No.

Those guys were not born "rapists" or did they walk into that room saying "Hey, tonight lets rape some underage girl"..

The situation those guys were in + alcohol.. brought out the worst in them. (I am not saying this is a reason to rape the girl.)

15 Guys, 1 girl (without) friends.. go figure? (I am not saying that she deserved to get raped, or taken advantage of.. But the likelihood of it happening increases dramatically..)

Who said the average guy is a rapist?
laugh.gif

You are quite delusional.

Who flippin' cares if she was drunk with 50 men and right there buck naked with her *$@ sticking out, but if she never wanted sex and they forced it uponher, it is RAPE. Rape and sexual assault is immoral and unethical under ANY circumstances. It does not matter what situatuion they were in, this is notsupposed to occur, at all. It is an abominable crime and these boys belong to the lowest common denominator of being despicable and atrocious savages. Thesituation brought rape out of them?
laugh.gif
These boys are savages in order to carry out a crime like this. Plain and simple.

I wonder if you would think the same thing if this happened to you. And yes, it happens to men too who are gang raped by other men. Let's say you were at aparty drunk with 50 other men, and then someone put a roofie in your drink, or even if without a roofie, you were attacked and raped?

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

maybe yall just hang out with more rapists than i do.....
laugh.gif
but i see what JF is saying, girls should be aware of what kind of situations they're putting themselves into and what kind of drastic things can happen. it's part of being an adult.

grin.gif
, sexual predators are the only reason the "situation" and"drastic things" occur....

the fault is always on the victimizer...not the victim...

We aren't talking bout average dudes, i mean duhhh we aren't all rapists....duh.

you're giving these guys a pass cuz they were drunk talking about it changes people so why arent you so upset by them getting drunk enough to thinkit's ok to force themselves on anyone?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

you're giving these guys a pass cuz they were drunk talking about it changes people so why arent you so upset by them getting drunk enough to think it's ok to force themselves on anyone?

i never said the rape was ok...that post was about an entirely different situation

blaze is like:

Pier_Pressure59.jpg

"And that;s why you never hang out with many men with alcohol on school campus"

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

lol

lol

roll.gif

Ive been trying to prevent myself from saying this.. but you are either 1. very stupid 2. unintelligent 3. live in a small world

Her actions and ONLY her actions put her in that situation, so she needs to blame herself for being stupid. You can't pull the immaturity or shes young card.. that's b.s.

Yes, those guys or "rapists" did hurt/rape her and SHOULD be punished.. but the girl has to take some responsibility.
Sorry but you're the stupid one. How do you propose the girl take responsibility for her actions? Should she admit it was her fault? Dont youthink she is thinking that this very moment? Should she have the DA drop the charges? No, the committed a crime that hurt her. Should she commit suicidebecause it was her fault? Should she never drink again? Or never hang out with guys again?

I mean seriously it's stupid that you're making it seem like her actions are the reason she got raped. Let me explain it to you this way. There areguys who are capable of committing rape and there, guys that aren't, and guys that don't know if they're capable of doing it until they are in thesituation. Point is the guys that raped her among the guys that are capable of committing rape because they did it so viciously and without hesitation.

Therefore, just because she put herself in that situation doesn't mean she knew she would get raped. Why because nobody goes around assuming someone iscapable of doing something like that. SO even if it didn't happen to her it could have just as easily happened to any other girl anywhere else by the sameguys because they were thirsty for something like this.

Anyway the way I see it is that blaming someone for their raping is saying that it was ok for it to happen to them. No it was not ok for it to happen to her nomatter what the circumstances are.

I side with the victim in this case, but you have to admit that she did put herself into a bad situation. It's 2009: who doesn't know that gettingdrunk with a bunch of guys isn't a safe idea? I mean, the media makes movies, songs, news, etc. about stuff like this, and people still allow themselves tobe put in that position.

Getting trashed by yourself around a bunch of beasts is like writing your PIN on the back of your debit card. It may be harmless, but could go very badlyaround the wrong people.

Back
Top Bottom