Girlfriend problems

Op move on man

As we speak shes letting another guy just leave the nuts hanging out. Shooting baby batter all up in her sweet walls

She found any of reason to break up with you. Forget her and the guy she is suckin off

Okay so what happened was she got offended because I forgot I was following one of those accounts on Instagram which I can understand, but we ended up breaking up over it. We've been together for 7+months and usually get over this stuff soon but I'm not sure if she wants to this time. She is the nicest girl you could ever meet. She's so innocent. She's beautiful, funny, nice. I feel so guilty for hurting her like I did.

So basically I'm asking if anyone could help me try and get back together with her, please. She is my world and I don't want to loose her.
ahhhhhhhh to be in junior high again lol

Op move on man

As we speak shes letting another guy just leave the nuts hanging out. Shooting baby batter all up in her sweet walls

She found any of reason to break up with you. Forget her and the guy she is suckin off

Don't say that
She's innocent

OP I'm 90% sure you made all that up but thank you for creating the thread anyway. This should be entertaining.

Damb son got hit with cuffin season 101. Shorty scooped you at the end of last cuffin season, let it ride all Summer and now dropped you right when the new season/ school year start. Then she gonna blame it on you liking a thirst trap pic from 48 weeks ago at 2 in the morning. .Yo shorty mad flagrant :rofl:

Last edited:
Okay so what happened was she got offended because I forgot I was following one of those accounts on Instagram which I can understand, but we ended up breaking up over it. We've been together for 7+months and usually get over this stuff soon but I'm not sure if she wants to this time. She is the nicest girl you could ever meet. She's so innocent. She's beautiful, funny, nice. I feel so guilty for hurting her like I did.

So basically I'm asking if anyone could help me try and get back together with her, please. She is my world and I don't want to loose her.
Get back with her? She don't trust you. More so now than ever.

It's hard to get that trust back.

Trust me save yourself the headache for the long run. Move on.

Fam, if you really want to win her trust, delete your instagram completely. Who needs that nonsense anyway? Your life would be more productive after getting rid of it.

Fam, if you really want to win her trust, delete your instagram completely. Who needs that nonsense anyway? Your life would be more productive after getting rid of it.
This but she'll never forget.  And, she'll always be questioning it or him. 

If fam, decides to open a FB for his family. It's always going to be a problem.

I know as a man, I can't be living under a microscope. F all that
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Just block her and her friends so they can't see you. Problem solved

Yo OP, dat girl you were following on da gram.

Is she a mexican / latina girl with a new iphone and a new case? Did she ever talk to you about taking an iPhone from someone on some sneaker forum? :nerd:

op to get her back all you gotta do is make a video like this

This is never not funny :lol:. Dude had a better chance of smashing another girl on camera and getting her back than this pathetic ****.

Back
Top Bottom