Gizmodo just took Beats By Dre to the back of the shed

mediocre headphones selling millions of units more than comparable headphones that are much cheaper. they doing something (marketing) right :lol:

Jack a company, make them turn over the patents, rebrand then sell to the highest bidder (Apple). That's par for the course with these corporations. Ain't it?

Never owned anything by Beats, but I'm not gonna lie and say I wouldn't buy or try their stuff if I was in the market for headphones. Just don't have a need for them. My little Sony ear hooks are good and cheaply replaceable.

Last edited:
Jack a company, make them turn over the patents, rebrand then sell to the highest bidder (Apple). That's par for the course with these corporations. Ain't it?

Never owned anything by Beats, but I'm not gonna lie and say I wouldn't buy or try their stuff if I was in the market for headphones. Just don't have a need for them. My little Sony ear hooks are good and cheaply replaceable.

Messed up what they did to Monster but that's business. :smh: Never copped Beats but given a pair by my cousin who worked for them for Christmas, sound was good but terrible build quality.

never got the hype of beats, I'm good with my apple earbuds that fall apart easily

As much as Beats suck, Apple earphones are the worst. I have gone through at least 20 of them since owning the first iPhone. The things just break super easy. Last pair I got at Best Buy, I got a warranty for $7 and I am about to use it for the 2nd time this year.

Anyone recommend a good bluetooth earbud that I can use at the gym?

Great marketing idc how crappy they sound anymore. Would do the same thing if I was able too. :lol:

My apple ear buds have survived quite a few wash cycles. Still going strong

Word

I'm still using the headphones from my iPhone 5 and they've been through the wash and still work fine. I don't know how dude is breaking them.

Sennheisers all day.
pimp.gif

only way i'd use some beats is if i got them for free. same with anything apple.

Last edited:
My Powerbeats 2 wireless joints are the truth though. Overpriced? Of course. Could I have gotten something better and cheaper? Probably. Worth it on my end (running, gym) anyways? Absolutely.

I got that story on how they fleeced monster somewhere bookmarked
The idiot son fleeced himself and his father.
Lots of great reads on this out there. Highly suggest people track them down
Yeah the son kinda ****** em over that's why you always need a lawyer when dealing with contracts. Beats out here acting like them dudes had nothing to do with the headphones outside of "sourcing materials" 
mean.gif

Here's one of the articles I had bookmarked if anybody wants to read it

http://gizmodo.com/5981823/beat-by-dre-the-inside-story-of-how-monster-lost-the-world

I got that story on how they fleeced monster somewhere bookmarked

The idiot son fleeced himself and his father.

Lots of great reads on this out there. Highly suggest people track them down
Yeah the son kinda ****** em over that's why you always need a lawyer when dealing with contracts. Beats out here acting like them dudes had nothing to do with the headphones outside of "sourcing materials" :smh:

Here's one of the articles I had bookmarked if anybody wants to read it

http://gizmodo.com/5981823/beat-by-dre-the-inside-story-of-how-monster-lost-the-world

Wow :lol:

Back
Top Bottom