GLobal Sidekick outage today : (

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Serves you right for still using a Sidekick in 2009.
indifferent.gif

my LX 09' on t-mobile >> any blackberry on t-mobile..that is until da comparable 9700 (onyx) drops..and we'll see how fast it works.

can any NTers help me out with an 09 LX for a good deal i have the first LX but its not charging anymore PM me if you can hook me up for a good price used ornew thanks a lot appreciate it

Damn, $100 giftcard sounds nice. but it alos sounds like they want people to stay on t-mobile and buy another phone.

my SK users are you going the BB route or the G1/motocliq/Mytouch ?

i feel like the G1 is most comparable to the SK honestly just don't like the OS/keyboard of the BB feels cramped

Originally Posted by ninjahood

indifferent.gif

my LX 09' on t-mobile >> any blackberry on t-mobile..that is until da comparable 9700 (onyx) drops..and we'll see how fast it works.

Cmon man. The LX09 is a great phone, I love mine, but to say its better than the 8900 is laughable.

free month + $100 gift card, then maybe do a trick to get out of contract might make up for it!

bye sk, its been nice!

going to get a bb when I come back from vacay

I might grab a Sidekick or two as a relic of the past :rolin

Posted this on my iPhone. Might make a few calls to my intact contacts, you know, because Apple is competent.

i have a question for someone who works at tmobile?

ive been with tmobile for like 5 years and my contract has been up since 06. my sister is willing to take over my tmobile and i wanted to know if i transfer itto her name does that renew the contract?

^ no it doesn't, but answer me this, what are you guys gaining from this transfer?

wouldnt she want a new phone?
they still run her credit.
only thing she can gain is your loyalty plan

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^ no it doesn't, but answer me this, what are you guys gaining from this transfer?

wouldnt she want a new phone?
they still run her credit.
only thing she can gain is your loyalty plan
she has a new phone and shes on my plan under a extra line. if this project dark thing isnt real im going all the way to att since i still havethe account since my mom basically took it over when i went to tmobile.

my goodness people, this outage is on tmobile. it is on microsoft/danger. they are the ones providing the data service.

free month(and or more) of data service + 100 dollars towards your bill or new phone. ya lowkey winning.

i hope microsoft paying for all of this too.

Originally Posted by doosta45

my goodness people, this outage is on tmobile. it is on microsoft/danger. they are the ones providing the data service.

free month(and or more) of data service + 100 dollars towards your bill or new phone. ya lowkey winning.

No, we are not winning. It's $100 credit, the money is going back to them!
laugh.gif

Please tell me how we are winning, pleeeaaassseee.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by King NJC

laugh.gif

roll.gif
tmobile is gonna win in the end if people use it towards a phone and renew they contract

Originally Posted by donpoppa

Originally Posted by King NJC

laugh.gif

roll.gif
tmobile is gonna win in the end if people use it towards a phone and renew they contract
EXACTLY.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at all these iphone users

time to play the waitin game, my sk got all my info
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and its working perfectly fine now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by ninjahood

indifferent.gif

Cmon man. The LX09 is a great phone, I love mine, but to say its better than the 8900 is laughable.
it is better...da 8900 is a DINOSAUR of a blackberry
laugh.gif

da only thing worthy of a upgrade is da N900..now THAT ladies and gentlemen is a phone. microPC disguisedas a smartphone.

i still might just cop a G1 for 24.99. that's a damn good price
laugh.gif

and for all of you worried about the renewing of a contract. just get cashmere to cancel it!

everyone in here needs to go read this article, very interesting and sheds a lot of light o nwhat happened here.

btw. i just wanted to share. that if the 1,000,000 sk users is accurate T-mobile took a loss of 134 million dollars guys. from what i read its Microsoft thatwas liable so they have to re-pay T-mobile, or T-mobile will most likley file a lawsuit.

anyways read this:

http://www.appleinsider.com/article...oblems_blamed_on_dogfooding_and_sabotage.html

oh, and for everyone that's too lazy to read.
basicly from the articles I've read There is a possibilty that we may get our contacts and data back. the problem is that to recover it would becomplicated, and because microsoft's $%#*%## management fired most of the DaNger team, there is noone with enough expertise of the Danger Servers to dowhat's necessary to get our data back.

so right now its bacily stuck because no one knows how to do exactly what they need to do.

if that makes sense..

this makes you think how little room for error is left when it comes to storing your info on a server. i'm a former SK user (i had the 3 way back when)and am now an iphone user, and i have my contacts saved on MobileMe. while i don't use a calendar and don't store private info on my phone, losingcontacts would still be a pain.

i've bashed the SK on NT before (probably still will) but it's not a laughing matter anymore when you see how this impacts people (i'd hate if mypix got deleted permanently). SK's are fun to use, but there's really no need for them when BB's are on constant deals. who cares what BB youget. just get one. or get a windows-based phone. something more reliable.

Lmao I love how all blackbery users I have ever encountered are all like the ones in this thread. Come in and try to say how amazing bbs are when the originaltopic of disussion had nothing to do with blaxkberry in the first place.

I hope tmobile fixes this issue quick, There going to lose alot of customers. Im glad I left them. There service is absolute trash. Reception is awful andtheir data plan for bb is overpriced for the slow edge you get

3gs on AT&T ftw.

ninjahood, ive had an LX and i would take an BB over an sk anyday. its just a personal preference.
and in the end, they sort are winning with that 100$ giftcard, but for some of you thinking about changing, you could sell your SK and use that money with that100$ giftcard to buy a brand new phone. (i suggest the oynx, it looks promising) and unlock it.

Back
Top Bottom